About the company
As a medical device and solution provider, Mindray focuses on advancing and sharing health technology to bring better care for all.
Founded in 1991, the Company has achieved strong business performance with an increasing global presence and impact. With 50+ subsidiaries and more than 16,000 employees world-wide we serve over 190 countries and regions.
Innovation has been rooted in Mindray’s blood. Our innovations cover a broad spectrum of medical industry. We offer integrated solutions to help healthcare providers boost efficiency and optimize management.
As healthcare continues to evolve, hospitals are increasingly relying on IT systems to manage patient records, optimize workflows, facilitate communication, and ensure seamless collaboration across various departments. The demand for IT integration into hospital-owned environments is experiencing steady growth on a daily basis.
The role of the IT Solutions Sales Specialist is to strengthen Mindray’s IT solution business by analysing local market intelligence, establishing dedicated business strategy, and developing IT solutions and promoting Mindray IT solution values to the end users. As an IT Solutions Sales Specialist, you will play a crucial role as both an internal and external consultant, providing expertise and guidance on IT topics within the healthcare industry. Your primary responsibilities will involve enhancing the existing product and application knowledge related to healthcare IT solutions. This will be accomplished through the preparation and execution of comprehensive internal and external training programs.
About the role
IT Business Strategy:
- Develop a comprehensive Mindray IT strategy for regional market.
- Define and implement a targeted IT promotion strategy across all hospital care areas and hospital groups.
- Coordinate and execute marketing initiatives to raise awareness and generate interest in Mindray IT solutions.
- Identify key customers and develop strategies to drive adoption and penetration of dedicated IT solutions in the market.
- Identify reference hospitals for each IT solution, gather success stories, and create promotional materials to showcase the positive impact and outcomes achieved.
IT-Related Projects Management:
- Collaborate closely with Patient Monitoring and Perioperative account managers to identify and pursue IT-related opportunities and projects within the assigned market.
- Analyse hospital needs and competition situations to design and customize IT solutions that align with the requirements of the projects.
- Conduct demonstrations and trials of Mindray IT solutions, effectively communicating the value proposition and benefits to end users and stakeholders.
- Provide expert guidance and support to hospital biomed and IT departments, offering product expertise and addressing technical queries or integration challenges.
- Foster communication and integration cooperation with local device vendors and system vendors.
Training of Service, Sales & Marketing Team
- Create and enhance training materials to facilitate the internal and external customer training.
- Conduct training sessions for different levels within the organization, including sales, marketing, and Clinical Applications Specialists, to enhance their knowledge and understanding of IT solutions.
- Deliver comprehensive training programs to distribution partners, equipping them with the necessary knowledge to effectively promote and sell Mindray IT solutions.
- Serve as a liaison between the headquarters and the local team, ensuring effective communication regarding IT-related issues, product improvements, verification, validation of new products, and market demands.
- Gather feedback from key sites to understand customer needs, challenges, and preferences, providing valuable insights to the product teams for continuous improvement.
- Monitor market trends, competitor dynamics, and customer preferences to gather market intelligence.
What we’re looking for?
- A degree in IT, Digital Informatics, Biomedical Engineering, or any other relevant field.
- Proven industry experience in the hospital or healthcare delivery sector is preferable.
- Project management experience and qualifications are highly regarded.
- Experience in IT system design, network planning, and IT infrastructure is highly regarded.
- A deep understanding of healthcare IT solutions, including hardware, software, networking, and system integration.
- Strong communication skills for effectively conveying technical information to internal teams and external clients. Being able to articulate complex concepts in a clear and concise manner, tailoring your communication style to different audiences.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills to manage multiple projects, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines.
What we offer:
- A promising and rewarding growth with the company.
- Opportunity to utilise your skills and experience to make a difference.
- Ongoing training to advance your knowledge and skills in the field.
- A competitive remuneration package.