Our client is one of the renown Fintech companies that offers a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realise one's full potential. Our client is always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach shared goals.
* Support the Amazon Web Services (AWS) toolsets and shall monitor and maintain multiple environments with continuous integration and continuous delivery pipelines that utilize automated builds, automated tests and static analysis. Maintain process to ensure only approved software changed versions are deployed to production environment.
* Manage AWS security tool set such as GuardDuty, Security Hub, Security Group etc.
* Manage Web Application Firewall rules set. Provide guideline and prevent any kind of attack.
* Manage the Security system, included SOC, CSPM, PAM, SAST, etc.
* Point of contact for product teams as it relates to automation, CI/CD, DevOps and/or DevSecOps
* Build tools and automation scripts that enable developers to easily consume security services delivered.
* Improve the accessibility confidentiality, integrity, and accessibility of the security through automation and continuous integration (CI/CD) pipelines
We don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply for this role and are committed to building inclusive, diverse workplaces where everyone can thrive. If you require any support or reasonable adjustments during the recruitment process, please let us know .
MYR16,000 - MYR24,000 per month (MYR192,000 - MYR288,000 per year)
MYR20,000 - MYR30,000 per month (MYR240,000 - MYR360,000 per year)
MYR12,000 - MYR15,000 per month (MYR144,000 - MYR180,000 per year)
* The salary benchmark is based on the target salaries of market leaders in their relevant sectors. It is intended to serve as a guide to help Premium Members assess open positions and to help in salary negotiations. The salary benchmark is not provided directly by the company, which could be significantly higher or lower.