Senior HR Operations Executive (Central-West, up to $4,000)
Senior HR Operations Executive (Central-West, up to $4,000)
Consulting & Generalist HR (Human Resources & Recruitment)
Assist HR Manager to lead the HR Team to build a high-performing workforce by establishing strategies and plans to support the Company Operations.
HR strategy and planning
- Assist to develop HR strategies, best practices, and workplans to build the employer brand and support achievement of the overall organisational goals of the company.
- Engage stakeholders to conduct manpower planning to meet operational requirements.
- Assist to develop strategies to secure and proper management and allocation of quotas for the company to meet operations excellence.
- Assist to develop, implement, and review the succession planning and coaching framework and process, including establishing a framework for identifying and developing talents for Operations’ Non-Executive and below.
Recruitment and Selection
- Engage stakeholders to review job descriptions to ensure that roles are aligned to achieve the organizational goals.
- Assist to establish recruitment policies and processes including identifying appropriate assessment tools and competencies to facilitate selection of suitable candidates.
- Participate in the hiring process for Operations non-executives and below positions.
- Develop and review effectiveness of the onboarding programme to ensure new hires are well inducted into the company culture.
Performance, remuneration and benefits
- Assist in establishing and reviewing a competitive compensation and benefits structure and ensure compliance with relevant regulatory requirements mainly cleaning industry PWM and OPW.
- Oversee rank-and-file HR operations and provide reports for management’s review.
- Assist in developing, implementing, and reviewing compensation and benefits policies and processes with HR Manager and HRBPs.
- Develop, implement, and review fair and transparent performance management policies and processes to ensure clear linkage of performance to rewards/recognition for non-executive and below with Operations Managers.
- Facilitate the annual performance management review process including salary/bonus review for non-executive and below with Operations Managers.
Learning and career development
- Collaborate with Training and Operations Excellence department to review the competency requirements, learning and development to build capabilities to cater for current and future needs of the Operations and to lower levies for blue collar workers.
- Monitor career development pathways, policies (bond, training related payment, and claims) and processes including proper collection and filing of certificates with Business Unit, Functional Heads, and Training Manager to facilitate staff development opportunities and licensing requirements across the company.
- Assist to monitor training budget and review effectiveness of training programmes for HR Team, Payroll, and Admin.
Employee engagement and well-being
- Develop, implement, and review employee engagement, well-being and communication strategies and initiatives to ensure a motivated and effective operations workforce.
- Lead measurement of employee engagement and identify areas of improvement; provide recommendations for HR Manager’s review.
- Develop and review grievance management policies and process; facilitate resolution of escalated grievances and disputes with the relevant parties including the Union.
- Work with operations stakeholders and HR Manager, Payroll to identify, implement and review the required HR Management Systems (HRMS) to facilitate effective and efficient delivery of HR processes (e.g., recruitment workflow system, e-appraisal, learning management system, self-service payroll, claims, leave, and time management systems)
Innovation and process improvement
- Lead with Operations on the adoption of new and better ways of doing HR related things.
- Keep abreast with latest trends, explore best practices, and encourage idea generation from internal and external stakeholders.
- Communicate the needs to improve and innovate to enhance the internal and external customer experience and ensure business excellence and sustainability.
- Identify and address barriers of change.
- Engage relevant stakeholders to review and improve HR Operations processes, capabilities, and activities.
- Articulate case for change and how it will enhance internal and external customer experience and ensure business excellence and sustainability.
- May participate in the hiring and orientation of the operations executive position.
- Ensure self and HRBPs keep abreast of industry trends and knowledge and continuously seek development opportunities.
- Identify development gaps and interventions including training of self and team members.
- Assist in communicating career development opportunities and work with the Training and Operations Excellence Manager, Management, and Operations and Resident Managers to develop career development plans for team members.
- Manage performance by setting SMART goals, coach, and discipline rank-and-file employees to achieve high performance.
- Motivate and encourage staff by according to recognition when appropriate.
- Serve as a role model and promote a positive work culture aligned to the company's core values.
- Assist in evaluating business processes and strengthen risk management and control management procedures.
- Work with the Audit Committee to conduct and follow up on audit matters.
- Any other ad hoc duties assigned
- Candidate must have minimum Diploma / Degree qualification in Human Resource or equivalent.
- Candidate must have Min 3 years of experience as an HR Generalist in a senior executive capacity
- Candidate must have Strong knowledge of employment/manpower regulations, government schemes and industry/HR best practices
- Candidate with IHRP certification / ACTA or ACLP certification will have added advantage
To Apply, please kindly email your updated resume to cv_ray(a)goodjobcreations.com.sg
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities