|JOB TITTLE||PERSONAL FINANCIAL CONSULTANT (PFC)|
|Reports To||Branch Manager|
|Other Reporting Relationship||Segment Manager|
|Job Purpose||Actively market and sell all core consumer products, primarily to branch walk-in customers. The Personal Financial Consultant executes a consultative selling process, which involves identifying and recommending CIMB products to meet customer's financial needs.|
|Key Products||• Retail Loan
• ASB Financing
• Personal Financing
• Wealth Management
• Credit Card
|Sales Planing||• To actively identify and pursue sales opportunity by :
─ Generating new leads through asking for referrals, networking with lawyers, real estate agents, data mining existing depositors for additional opportunities etc.
─ Following up on leads promptly
─ Executing requisite number of con calls.
─ Participating in sales activities / customer acquisition activities organised by Branch or HQ
• To manage sales pipelines by:
─ Participating in sales management routines where sales activities and results will be reviewed with BM
• To maintain accurate and updated information by:
─ Keeping abreast with updated product information and market changes (e.g. revised interest rate of CIMB products and competitors, equity, interest rate markets)
─ Maintaining accurate and updated information on customers.
─ Maintaining accurate and updated information on leads and pipeline reporting.
|Sales Execution||• To actively market and sell CIMB's consumer products to all customers by :
─ Understading assessing customer's requirements and recommending appropriate consumer products. (using the relevant performance support tools : e.g. Tactical Sales Tool, CPMS)
─Actively cross - selling to CIMB's customers.
•To execute sales based on customer request on timing
•Referring new non-consumer lending opportunities to the appropriate units (e.g. SME desk, Business Banking)
•To work with the branch sales team to execute marketing and sales plan communicated by the Branch Manager such as atteding launch sites (e.g. produt roadshows) when reqiured.
•To ensure turnaround time for credit, wealth and bancassurance applications and fullfillment processes in system (straight Through and Forms) are within service levels agreed upon. Escalate to Branch Manager when necessary
•To ensure completeness and accuracy of documentation or data entry upon submission or after sales services to Fulfillment Operations.
•To comply with process and procedures for sales execution, appeals, discounts, redemption etc.
|Customer Relationship||• To build and maintain long-term and profitable relationships by:
─ Providing quality customer service that upholds customer waiting time.
─ Obtaining customer's feedback on sales - related matters and inform Branch Manager, where appropriate.
─ Resolving customer's problems and complaints on sales - related matters and escalate unresolved complaints to Branch Managers on exception basis
|Compliance||• To manage portfolio risk exposure for customers (only applicable when it is technology enabled)
• To ensure that there are no discrepancies, exceptions and non-compliance when booking rates (e.g. Unit Trust, Currency and Treasury products)
• To strictly comply to the CIMB Bank's policies and procedures, including credit control procedures, audit compliance, BNM Guidelines etc
• To comply with sales code of ethics and governance
• To respond to compliance enquiries from Vertical line (BM, RD & CSD Head ) and Horizontal line (Segment Manager and Sales Segment Support Lead)
|People Management||• To encourage and promote teamwork within branch sales team by :
─ Providing assistance (e.g. training, knowledge sharing, covering of duties ) to sales team members where necessary
─ Identifying and sharing new ideas and approaches for increasing sales and maximising customer experiences
─ Maintaining a conducive and professional working relationship within the sales team.
• To project a professional business image at all times through high standards of housekeeping and personal grooming
• To participate in the Continuous Professional Development Program
|Key Perfomance Indicators|
* Note : The qualification indicated are the ideal requirements for the position. Exceptions may apply internally promoted staff based on performance
|1. University Degree (preferably in business or accounting)*
2. Banking diploma with 3 years relevant banking experience may be considered
* Graduates and diploma holders are required to have a minimum of 4 credits in SPM
|Experience||2 - 3 years banking / sales and marketing experience is preferrable
Fresh graduates may be considered
|Education & Training (or equivalent)|
|Skill / Competencies
* To be update based on Competency Modal
|1. Good networking skills, customer focus, confident, proactive and results oriented
2. Exellent communication skills. Profficient in English and Bahasa Malaysia. Mandarin is preferable but optional.
3. Good business ettqutte and image.
4. Computer skills e.g. Microsoft Office
* The salary benchmark is based on the target salaries of market leaders in their relevant sectors. It is intended to serve as a guide to help Premium Members assess open positions and to help in salary negotiations. The salary benchmark is not provided directly by the company, which could be significantly higher or lower.