Nutritional Sales Executive (Sarawak) page is loaded
Nutritional Sales Executive (Sarawak)
Apply locations Malaysia - Remote time type Full time posted on Posted 2 Days Ago job requisition id 31071429
- Maintain deep, current knowledge about medical and nutritional science, the evolving healthcare landscape, and emerging digital trends to support selling and educating a broad and deep network of HCPs about Abbott products
- Contribute to the long-term growth of Abbott Nutrition products in territory by increasing awareness among Health Care Professionals on the important role of nutrition in improving quality of life, and the superiority of Abbott products to competitor brands.
- Gain new business and grow existing business through a multichannel, customer engagement strategy that builds HCP confidence in and loyalty to Abbott products.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with HCPs throughout customer accounts at different levels of responsibility and influence using existing relationships with HCPs and others to expand customer network
- Use data and insights from digital and other omnichannel activities to refine HCP profiles and choose engagement activities that will fit the needs, preferences and goals of each individual HCP
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to support patient education regarding nutrition and Abbott brands, influence customer and patient choice of nutrition products, and deliver a consistent, end-to-end customer engagement experience
- Measure progress against customer and account objectives and take action to meet targets
- Act in alignment with compliance and regulatory expectations
- Increased customer engagement across platforms at all levels of accounts resulting in increased relevance, demand for and sales of Abbott products leading to increased market share
- Increased brand relevance and usage in healthcare institutions
Key Business Challenges
- Gaining access to HCPs through multiple engagement channels (digital, remote/virtual, face to face)
- Defining and delivering ‘value’ beyond the product, customized to the needs and preferences of the HCP
- Leveraging digital platforms to drive and support customer engagement while at the same time educating and influencing customers to adopt new ways of interacting
- Managing HCP resistance to recognizing the importance of nutritional intervention
- Influencing patient choice without direct contact
Key Success Factors
- Integrates knowledge about nutrition, science, omnichannel engagement and the healthcare landscape to deliver customized value to HCPs at all points in the adoption curve
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with HCPs (gains trust and respect) using multiple engagement platforms/channels (including digital, remote/virtual and face-to-face)
- Applies customer insights as a two-way process: using engagement data to inform strategy/activities, and collecting feedback/behavioral data to further refine customer profiles and engagement strategy
- Works collaboratively with cross-functional teams (Marketing, SFE/Training and others) to optimize customer engagement
The base pay for this position is
In specific locations, the pay range may vary from the range posted.
ANI International Nutrition
Malaysia > Kuching : Muara Tabuan Light Indust Park
Yes, 25 % of the Time
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Similar Jobs (1)
Nutritional Sales Executive (Sabah)
locations Malaysia - Remote time type Full time posted on Posted 13 Days Ago
About Us Abbott
is about the power of health. For more than 125 years, Abbott
has been helping people reach their potential — because better health allows people and communities to achieve more. With a diverse, global network serving customers in more than 160 countries, we create new solutions — across the spectrum of health, around the world, for all stages of life. Whether it’s next-generation diagnostics, life-changing devices, science-based nutrition, or novel reformulations, we are advancing some of the most innovative and revolutionary technologies in healthcare, helping people live their best lives through better health.
The people of Abbott come to work each day with relentless energy, enthusiasm and a promise to enhance the health and well-being of millions of people. They push the boundaries to help manage and treat some of life’s greatest health challenges.
We invite you to explore opportunities at Abbott , to see if your talents and career aspirations may fit with our openings. An equal opportunity employer, Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.