About Zuellig Pharma
Zuellig Pharma (ZP) is one of the largest healthcare services groups in Asia and our purpose is to make healthcare more accessible.
For over 100 years, we have been the trusted partner for healthcare companies looking to realize opportunities in Asian markets. With our deep-reaching infrastructure and sole focus on healthcare, we offer our clients unparalleled access to all healthcare channels across 13 markets in the region. Our focus is always about combining our market insight with a thorough understanding of your needs to deliver the best solution that connects you to patients. We believe delivering your products is only the first step to capturing the Asian markets. That is why we have continued to invest in developing innovative solutions that expand across Distribution, Clinical Reach, Sales & Marketing, Patient Centered Services.
Zuellig Pharma is the leading provider of distribution services to manufacturers in the life science industry in the Asia Pacific region. With operations in 13 countries or territories Zuellig Pharma has strong market positions, critical mass, broad geographic coverage and significant potential for continuing growth.
ZP is looking for a Regional Medical Operations Lead .The position is accountable for spearheading and managing the Medical Operations Office, taking lead in driving the implementation of the Medical Affairs Strategy and its Governance creating an interface between ZPT Medical Affairs Regional and Country Teams.
This role entails coordinating & overseeing the development, implementation, and governance of Medical Affairs Projects (Team, functional and product related), providing regular status updates to upper management. The Regional Lead holds a crucial position within a team-oriented environment, empowered to drive efficiency and productivity of Medical Affairs Function ensuring robust governance (client agreements, ZPT policies and procedures). Moreover, the Regional Lead of Medical Affairs Operations is an integral member of the ZP Therapeutics Asia Medical Affairs Leadership Team.
Regular updates provided to the Vice President on key milestones and progress of medical affairs operations. Timely communication of any significant developments or challenges.
Regular review meetings held with stakeholders to assess the progress and alignment of project plans. Feedback from stakeholders indicating satisfaction with the level of support and alignment.
Proactive identification and resolution of risks, issues, conflicts, or gaps. Effectiveness of contingency plans in mitigating potential disruptions or challenges.
Successful execution of medical affairs projects within defined timelines, budgets, and quality standards. Feedback from cross-functional teams indicating effective project management
Accurate and timely reports on budget forecast, resource utilization, and project milestones. Feedback from stakeholders indicating satisfaction with the quality and relevance of the reports
Timely execution and management of vendor contracts. Effectiveness in negotiating favorable terms and ensuring compliance. Feedback from stakeholders indicating smooth vendor management processes.
Identification and implementation of process improvements in medical affairs operations. Adherence to corporate Standard Operating Procedures. Feedback from stakeholders indicating improved efficiency and compliance.
Successful implementation of MSL development program. Collaboration and coordination with cross-functional teams. Feedback from stakeholders indicating effective teamwork and support.
Timely and accurate reconciliation of Adverse Event Reports. Assessment of the PV function indicating compliance with regulations and best practices. Feedback from stakeholders indicating effective support in drug safety activities.
· Preferably MBBS, MD or Bachelor of Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences
· At least +5 years of experience in relevant roles in the pharmaceutical industry and significant knowledge of medical affairs in a regional role.
· Strong leadership skills demonstrated project management ability, and a positive approach in managing staff, vendors, and project related issues.
· Knowledge and experience with Scientific Communication, Medical Information, and Field Medical.
· Excellent communication skills and the ability to influence non direct reports.
· Must be strong in strategic thinking, leadership and communication, financial management and operational excellence.
· Open to experienced candidates who are willing to relocate to Malaysia.
* The salary benchmark is based on the target salaries of market leaders in their relevant sectors. It is intended to serve as a guide to help Premium Members assess open positions and to help in salary negotiations. The salary benchmark is not provided directly by the company, which could be significantly higher or lower.