Project Director (Agriculture)
TalentHut (Agensi Perkerjaan Talent Hut Sdn. Bhd (JTKSM License No 1373) is a specialist executive search firm, helping organizations to find C level executives and technical experts. Our executive search consultants are highly experienced and qualified professionals who serve established organizations (MNCs) as well as Small Medium Enterprise (SMEs) going through a rapid growth phase. Our focus has always been on senior, middle management and niche talents needs (like Engineers, IT, Technical Sales etc..) across various industry segments for Oil and Gas, IT, Aviation, Telecommunication, Mining, Automotive Industries. The vast experience of our consultants in
the technical domains help us in bringing a cutting edge to our recruitments.
Our client, specializes in Nutrient Supply Technology for oil palm planting in Tropical Peat, Sandy Soil and Marginal Mineral Soil.More than 40 years of experience in fertiliser production, we are specially formulating Slow Release Fertilzer "SRF", Organic Plant-Based Soil Amendment and Chelated ZinCobo Micronutrient.
- Develop and lead the team for successful implementation of project activities.
- Lead the team, ensure project completion within the set budget and schedule, and conform to the design and specification.
- Established a clear, proper program for the project executive and milestones to monitor and remedy, ensuring progress as scheduled.
- Developing project activities strategy with the project team and other related departments.
- Liaison with the relevant authorities and government agencies farmers to ensure smooth implementation and quality of the project in relation to Government authorities and agencies.
- Foster effective communication among team members, stakeholders, and relevant Divisions, production and operations to ensure project alignment and stakeholder satisfaction.
- Review and provide schedule information for bid documents. Participate in contract negotiations (if necessary).
- Regularly established meetings with the related agencies and project team to review any paperwork/meeting/approval/manpower projection of the project schedule quality/ performance on and off-site.
- Initiate and implement best practices, procedures and standards in compliance with company standard operation policies.
- Any other duties that the Management may assign occasionally.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration, International Business, Project Management or a related field.
- Experience of seven (7) years in Project Management or specifically project roles in the agriculture industry.
- Experience in liaison with external authorities and government agencies for the agriculture industry will be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and presentation skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities.
Willing to travel extensively
- Interested candidate may contact Thyagaraj@talenthut.com.my for further detail. Only Shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
- * Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.