At STS we are proud of our culture and how it drives everything we do. We are looking for individuals who share our values and want to be part of a unique and engaging culture that revolves around collaboration and innovation. If you are looking for a role where you can drive engagement and excellence across teams through commitment and collaboration, and are someone who is customer-centric and appreciates an organization with uncompromised integrity that focuses on employee engagement then read on to learn more about how you can become part of the STS family.
Our Code of Conduct
At STS we strictly adhere to our code of conduct, which is there to serve as a moral compass, offering a framework for responsible behaviors and enabling ethical choices that cultivate positive relationships and a better future. It also outlines policies, standards, and procedures for our global operations, promoting integrity and ethical excellence across the countries we engage with.
Every year, all employees are required to review, comprehend, confirm, and adhere to the code of conduct. Additionally, all newly hired employees are subject to the same as part of their onboarding process.
The Sales Director is responsible for managing all sales operations for the organization. He leads the sales team to execute the organization's strategy and oversee the sales of Infrastructure solutions, professional services, and managed services, Cloud Managed services, cybersecurity managed services, and digital experience solutions. The Sales Director collaborates with other departments such as presales, project management, and finance to ensure the integration of the commercial cycle. Additionally, the sales director communicates with management to provide sales reports that show progress during the fiscal year.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute strategic plans to achieve sales targets and expand the customer base.
- Coordinate with other teams to ensure the integration of the commercial cycle.
- Communicate with management to provide sales reports showing progress during the fiscal year.
- Lead the sales team to meet targets and evaluate costs for selling products and services.
- Collaborate with other team leads and managers to execute strategies.
- Drive a comprehensive sales strategy aligned with the company's overall business objectives.
- Create and communicate sales goals and ways to achieve those goals.
- Oversee new employee training and continued training for current employees.
Establish sales projections and budgets.
- Find prospects and leads, analyze current sales strategy, and suggest solutions for improvement.
- Recruit, hire, and train new sales representatives.
- Identify most important sales KPIs and track and monitor work.
- Attend industry events and conferences to stay up-to-date on industry trends.
- Having Technical Sales and Business Presales Knowledge, Specialty and Expertise in Managed Cloud Computing Services, Managed Cyber Security Services and Managed Infrastructure Products, Solutions and Services
- Ability to Create Sales Activities, Generate Sales Leads and Qualify Sales Opportunities
- Ability to Build, Develop and Improve Sales Pipeline Deals and Increase Winning Ratio for Submitted and Weighted Sales Pipeline Deals
- Ability to Submit End of Month, End of Quarter and End of Year Accurate Revenue and Gross Profit Forecast for Managed Cloud, Security, Infrastructure and Professional Services
- Ability to Secure and Maintain Recurring, Annuity and Renewal Business
- Ability to Perform Up-sell, Cross-Sell and Depth-Sell Activities with Existed Customers
- Ability to Onboard New Customers and Bring New Logos to the Company
- Ability to Follow up on Sales Team Members and Customers to Close Sales Deals and Get Awarded POs from Customers across Business Unites and Industry Sectors
- Ability to Maintain, Build and Develop Good Relationship with Technology Vendors, Distributors and Customers
- Having Managerial Skills to Mentor, Direct and Incubate Sales Team Members
- Follow up Closely on Delivery Team to ensure Signing Off , Invoicing and Collecting full Revenue and Gross Profit Amounts from Awarded Projects
- Ability to Create Customer Profiling and White Labeling Analysis Exercises, Business Execution Plans and Go to Market Strategies
- Ability to Play the Role of ICT Advisor and Consultant throughout Performing TCO and ROI Calculation Activities with the Customers across Market Segments
- Ability to Submit Growth over Gross Profit Year over Year for Managed Cloud, Security, Infrastructure and Professional Services Line of Businesses
- Having the Sales Techniques to Convincing the Customers with the Value Proposition of our Offering from Technical Point of View Regardless from Financial Aspects
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Marketing or other relevant field.
- 15+ years of progressive in selling IT products and solution with proven track record in selling could & infrastructure solutions and cybersecurity managed services
- Deep understanding of the sales processes and challenges faced by businesses, with the ability to translate customer needs into enhancement ideas and solutions.
- Proven leader with a blend of superior strategic, operational, and leadership skills with a track record of developing teams of subject matter experts who deliver against strategic business initiatives.
- Proven track record of success in sales leadership roles within the cloud and cybersecurity industry, with a focus on network security and managed services solutions.
- Strong understanding of cloud and cybersecurity technologies and trends, with the ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Exceptional communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.