Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The Future Is What We Make It.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our Global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
By changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Make the Best You.
Working at Honeywell is not just about developing cool things. All our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Join us and Make an Impact.
Purpose of the Job
Assist in the mechanical engineering scope of project execution of all UPT, LST, STS backlog projects delivered to
MENA destination under the guidance of project managers.
- Part of a team contributing to the design of mechanical piping/skids/modular equipment for Gas Processing, Refining & Petrochemical projects.
- Apply engineering design criteria, guidelines and contract requirements to design work. Prepare and review RFQ packages and evaluate supplier proposals.
- Participate in 3D model reviews, Hazop etc.
- Familiar with piping material engineering, structural material engineering. Familiar with offshore and onshore mechanical design requirements and international standards.
- Work with Procurement to help coordinate project subcontracting and external equipment and material purchases.
- Manage, interact and work closely with fabshop/vendors/suppliers including local supervision and inspections at shops, including fabshop evaluation/audits.
- Participation in acceptance testing of mechanical skids and modular equipment.
- Site supervision for mechanical equipment scope at customer sites.
- Maintain productive work relations with global Project and Engineering Technical & Skill Centers in US, UK, India and other locations to coordinate work assignments; attend global calls and meetings as required to achieve this.
- Support spec reviews, bid preparations for mechanical equipment.
- Minimum BSc in one of Mech/Structural Engineering.
- 5+ years project work experience for mechanical equipment in the process industries, preferably Oil & Gas.
- Good knowledge of international standards and practices.
- Skills to apply process design criteria and guidelines to all phases of mechanical equipment design and installation.
- Familiar with basic design and engineering concepts for Refining, Petrochemical and Gas Processing projects in
- the Oil & Gas Industry.
- The opportunity to work on the world’s most exciting projects, transforming the cities we live in, the buildings where we work, and the vehicles that move us.
- Group medical insurance plan life.
- Paid annual leave and time off work.
- A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity and innovation.
- Market specific training and on-going personal development.
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
- JOB ID: HRD213808
- Category: Business Management
- Relocation Tier: Not Applicable
- Security Clearance:
- Aviation Authority (FAA for US):
- Band: 03
- Referral Bonus: 13000
- Requisition Type: Standard Requisition
- US Citizenship:
- FLSA Statement:
- FLSA CODE: Exempt