Riyadh Air, Saudi Arabia s new national airline is looking for global talent to build on our ambition to be the World s most inspiring airline with an exceptional guest experience.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Manager Manpower Planning & Crew Control, who will ensure that all of Riyadh Air s flights are safe, legal, and efficient from start to finish.
An excellent knowledge of relevant regulations together with company procedures including flight planning, aircraft performance and flight/duty time limitations is required.
• Develop, implement, and maintain all applicable standard operating procedures and policies for Riyadh Air s manpower planning & crew control department, in compliance with all GACA, international, other applicable rules as well as industry best practices.
• Ensure appropriate systems supporting flight operation s needs, including tools for manpower planning and crew control are implemented.
• Ensure that all crew schedules are operationally suitable, legal and comply with fatigue risk management principles.
• Ensure the development, implementation, and maintenance of long-, medium-, and short-term departmental manpower plans, including the production of department s duty rosters.
• Ensure the discipline, morale, standards, development, utilization, and human resources of department s staff are maintained.
• Ensure the development, implementation, and maintenance of appropriate and efficient training plans for department s staff.
• Plan and maintain the department s budget.
• Prepare and maintain long-, medium- and short-term manpower projections for all crew members.
• Exercise operational control of Riyadh Air s crewing by assisting the PIC in maintaining the safety of the flight in all phases.
• Closely coordinate all manpower planning and crew control activities with the Riyadh Air Chief Pilot.
• Represent Riyadh Air at manpower planning and crew control system conferences.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience within an airline flight operations environment.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in a manpower planning and or crew control leadership function.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
• In-depth understanding of aviation regulations and industry standards related to crew management.
• Strong organizational and project management skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders.
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Proficient in English and or Arabic.
• Health & Safety: Applying a combination of training, skills, experience & knowledge to perform a task safely.
• Instills Trust: Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity & authenticity.
• Customer Focus: Building customers relationship and delivering customer centric solutions.
• Ensures Accountability: Holding oneself & others accountable for meeting commitments.
• Teamwork & Collaboration: Building partnerships & working collaboratively with others as a team to meet shared objectives.