Makkah Clock Royal Tower, A Fairmont Hotel, is located only a few steps away from the Masjid Al Haram and the Holy Ka’aba. This 76-story hotel, one of the world’s tallest, is the focal point of the Abraj Al Bait Complex, part of the King Abdul Aziz Endowment Project, is the iconic symbol of hospitality in the Holy City. The hotel's authentic hospitality is seen throughout 1618 guest rooms and suites are thoughtfully and elegantly appointed with extravagant amenities and five-star services that allow for peaceful reflection and repose.
Swissôtel Makkah is Swissotel’s first hotel to open in Saudi Arabia. The hotel offers 1487 elegant rooms and suites with modern design, complementing the values of today’s Arab culture. As part of the prestigious Abraj Al Bait complex, the deluxe Swissotel Makkah is a contemporary five-star hotel located in close proximity to the holy Masjid Al Haraam, overlooking the Ka’aba and the Grand Mosque. Swissôtel Makkah is part of a new urban development, including two restaurants, one executive lounge, two meeting rooms and a business center. It has private entrances that make it easier for pilgrims to reach Al Masjid Al Haram.
Raffles Makkah Palace promises the exceptional standards inherent in the Raffles name and enhanced by Arab hospitality values. Raffles Makkah Palace offers 214 Suites & duplex Villas with breathtaking views of the Masjid Al Haram, the Holy Ka'aba and the city. The hotel combines the best of local cuisine and international dishes in each of its four outlets creating a unique and welcoming atmosphere in this diving setting. Guests can also indulge and immerse themselves in a relaxing sensory experience in our world-renowned spa and fitness center or hold high-powered business gatherings in any of our state-of-the-art meeting rooms.
Swissôtel Al Maqam is Swissôtel’s Second hotel to open in Saudi Arabia. The hotel offers 1624 elegant rooms and suites with modern design, complementing the values of today’s Arab culture. As part of the the Abraj Al Bait complex, the deluxe Swissôtel Al Maqam is a contemporary five-star hotel located in close proximity of the Masjid Al Haraam, overlooking the Holy Ka’aba and the Grand Mosque. Swissôtel Al Maqam is part of a new urban development, including two restaurants, one executive lounge, two meeting rooms and a business center. It has private entrances that make it easier for our valuable gusts to reach Al Masjid Al Haram.Job Description
Reporting to the Group Director of Sales, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Telephones - Assist with answering telephones within three rings for the Sales Office and directing calls appropriately.
- Leads - Assist the Sales team by monitoring all lead sources and distributing leads to the appropriate Sales Executive.
- Prepare reports.
- Assist in maintaining an accurate client database in Opera and adherence to all Accor and Fairmont standards.
- Coordinate with reservations, revenue, and the front office to ensure proper guest service is offered. Follow up on requests, enter rooming lists, and update accurate information in the system.
- Provide administrative support to the Sales Team, including merging letters of agreement and distribution of all event orders and resumes.
- Participate in hotel and sales training programs when applicable.
- Maintain current sales and promotion literature.
- Provide support to Specialists in Sales as appropriate.
- Train in all Specialist tasks to assist as necessary and assist in training peers on job duties to develop a strong cross-trained team.
- Attend meetings, take minutes, and draft notes as required.
- Have a complete knowledge of hotel services and accommodations.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in a friendly, service-oriented manner.
- Ensure prompt and courteous service is extended to internal and external customers.
- Comply at all times with hotel standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, adhering to the proper dress code.
- Preparing Contract drafts & ensuring that it is updated with new inquiries (Rates, OPT, Supplements, etc).
- Create Ramadan and Hajj sheets and share them with all concerned to ensure a clear view of the situation.
- Create the blocks according to contracts.
- Follow up payment & rooming lists.
- Create the GNS for each group & communicate it with the concerned departments.
- Communicate any extra charges with the TA & ensure that it has been finalized on the OPT.
- Communicate with finance for pending payments.
- Update the Opera system on a daily basis (check rates and inventory).
- Communicate with revenue for updated rates & availability.
- Checking the group's PMs closing according to the contracts.
- Handling Group operations with the FO and F&B teams.
- Updating agents' profiles in the system (delete duplicate profiles).
- After-sales calls to ensure everything is in order with the agent.
- Weekly report for the group's production (Rev, RN).
- Contact new leads for regular Markets.
- ISR communication and business handling.
- Other duties as assigned.
- One year of experience in the Opera system is required.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office applications and or relevant computer applications required.
- University/College degree in a related discipline is required.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, required.
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities.
- Highly responsible & reliable.
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times.
- Flexibility in working hours.
Additional InformationOur commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/ Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS