UI/UX Designer at Snappymob | Hiredly Malaysia
This job is for a UI/UX Designer. Work directly with the leadership team in strategy and goal setting. Create new interface designs and optimize existing ones. You might like this job because you get to work closely with designers, developers, and clients on graphic and interface elements.
RM 3800 - RM 5500
- Work directly with the leadership team in strategy and goal setting.
- Execution of UX design: Requirement analysis, user research, user interview, user flow, wireframing, prototypes,usability testing, post test survey.
- Execution of UI design: Concepts, drafts, and user interface mock-ups.
- Plan and create new interface designs; and optimize existing UI/UX designs.
- Handoff preparation: Design system, style guides, and assets.
- Provide support and quality assurance in product testing during the development stage.
- Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives.
- Work closely with designers, developers, and other team members on graphic and interface elements as well as overall conceptual and visual outcomes.
- A professional portfolio and/or list of projects is required for all applications.
- At least 2 years of professional UI/UX design experience.
- Expertise in Figma, Photoshop, or equivalent.
- Has a good eye for aesthetics and obsessive attention to detail.
- Ability to discuss UI/UX concepts such as typography, color theory, information architecture, ideas, etc.
- Ability to execute end-to-end design work throughout the product design and development process.
- Ability to develop technical or business requirements, and deliver intuitive, user-centered solutions.
- Excellent communication skills and the patience to iterate with stakeholders to achieve world-class designs.
- Experiences in other design-oriented areas: Graphic design, animation, video, etc.
- Knowledge or experience in product management, the product development lifecycle, or software development.
User Interface (UI) User Experience (UX) Figma (Design Software) Adobe Photoshop Adobe Illustrator Information Architecture Typography Color Theory UI/UX Planning UI/UX Research
We provide allowances for public transportation, so you don't have to think about it.
Books, courses, conferences, and other opportunities for learning. If you want to challenge yourself, we want to help you!
Flexible Hours and Locations
Work from home or work from the office. We focus on getting things done, not on making sure you clock in.
Macs, iPhones, Androids, and other fun gadgets. Nice big monitors. We give our team what they need to be productive.
Our team’s well being is vital to us. We provide a high-tier hospitalization plan, as well as reimbursement for GP visits.
Snacks and Drinks
We keep our pantry well stocked. Coffee, tea, soft drinks, healthy snacks, and whatever else our team likes. Tell us what you'd like.
Last active - few days ago
2 - 4 Years of Experience
Creative, Graphic Design, Multimedia Design
We are Snappymob
We are an expert mobile and web app developer since 2012. We develop iOS, Android, Hybrid and Web apps of the highest quality.
Our goal was to build best-of-breed apps for our clients and users. We help brands design and develop gorgeous apps backed by sophisticated web services – at other times, we may be providing technical consulting for tricky bits to help a client’s team get their project across the finish line.
So far, we’ve delivered more than 70 successful projects for companies in Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei, Australia, South Korea, Switzerland, the Netherlands, and the United States.User Experience Matters to Us
Creating impactful digital products is our passion, and we achieve it by pairing awesome user experience design with solid software engineering.
For our clients, a great user experience is something that differentiates their product from another that may tick the same checkboxes. It's something that pushes their users to become advocates.
We say this from a position of humility, not authority. What we know and do when it comes to creating experiences comes from standing on the shoulders of giants. And everything we've ever done has room for improvement.
We care deeply about this, and we think it shows in our work.
RM 3800 - RM 5500