- Lead, prepare and provide support on business / project planning and scenario analyses.
- Manage a team of analysts to provide economics support to the organization.
- Construct and analyze Economic Models utilizing company standardized software.
- Lead interfaces between the various departments in MY Asset
- Work closely with Corp Office to ensure economic analysis is consistently and thoroughly evaluated during the entire life cycle.
- Consider the commercial and economics impact of business decisions with regards to the Production Sharing Contracts, Joint Operating Agreements, and other key commercial agreements
- Ensure COMPANY's interests are protected.
- Manage and develop a team of analysts to be competent in their work requirements.
- Lead to develop and maintain Production Sharing Contract (PSC) economic models. The models shall be updated to reflect any changes in the plans.
- Lead, analyze and advise on key performance metrics of all MY Asset projects.
- Lead to work with various departments to prepare and complete economics analysis for long terms plans, budget and etc.
- Lead to evaluate various commercial and conceptual project proposals.
- Lead to interface with COMPANY Corporate's Business Development and Planning groups to ensure uniformity and conformity with corporate financial practices are adopted in business undertakings.
- Responsible for the accuracy of the economics model in line with the PSC's and JOA's fiscal terms.
- Responsible for presentations and communications on economic matters with Internal and External Stakeholders.
Qualifications And Experience
- Minimum 15 years' experience in the upstream Oil & Gas industry.
- Experience with Production Sharing Contracts, Joint Operating Agreements and Sales Agreements.
- Experience with commercial negotiations and economics.
- Strong teamwork, communications, and leadership skills.
- University degree (or similar qualification) in Economics, Finance or Engineering.
- Experience with major oil and gas projects.
- Experience in negotiating oil and gas contracts.
- Fluent in oral & written English.
- Familiarity with the Malaysian upstream oil & gas industry
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Economics Software
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.