With over 2600 employees in 28 subsidiaries across the EMEA region, ASBIS is a pre-eminent global value add distributor, OEM, and solutions provider. We are distinguished by our in-depth industry insight and 32+ years of experience as a reliable global partner for clients and suppliers.
We are proud of being one of the certified companies by Great Place to Work®, the global authority on workplace culture, as we believe that our true asset is people. ASBIS invests a lot to create a workplace where every employee has consistently positive experience, professional growth, and appropriate support to unlock their potential and build a future with the Company.
Whatever your area of expertise and specialization, you will find a range of career opportunities at ASBIS.
About the position
The General Manager with functions of Omnichannel Sales Team Leader of the Retail Chain, e-Commerce and B2B to SMB is responsible for providing strategic leadership, overseeing all aspects of omnichannel operations, and ensuring profitable and efficient performance in all directions. This role also involves leading, coaching, and motivating the sales team to achieve sales objectives and deliver exceptional customer experiences.
- Opportunity to work for a financially strong, fast-growing multinational company
- Constant interaction with global teams of professionals ????
- International career opportunities ????
- Access to continuous professional development: training, certification programs, events, and team buildings
- Health insurance
- Work from home option
- Competitive salary package and motivation scheme
- Life events’ gifts, corporate presents and awards, years of service bonuses ????
- Special prices for the Company products
- Develop and execute the omnichannel strategic plan and business processes of retail, e-Commerce and B2B channels to increase operational efficiency and improve customer experience, aligning it with the company's overall objectives.
- Planning, building, managing, monitoring monthly / yearly omnichannel budget and business plans in cooperation with entity supervisors and top-management. Development, implementation, and further control over the implementation of operational standards, customer service standards, etc.
- Development, implementation, and further control over the integration of operational standards, customer service standards, etc.
- Oversee day-to-day retail operations, including inventory management, merchandising, and store maintenance.
- Oversee inventory management, including purchasing, sales action plans, stock replenishment, and minimising losses.
- Sales management, ensuring the implementation of sales plans, marginality, and achievement of established KPIs.
- Lead, train, and coach the sales team to achieve individual and team sales goals.
- Solid understanding of the consumer market, monitoring business trends, pushing th strategic sales objectives with key customers.
- Collection, processing, and analysis of information about the activity of competitors, tracking the share and capacity of the market, assortment, and pricing policy of the company and competitors.
- Drive sales through effective marketing campaigns (digital and offline).
- Foster a positive and high-performance work environment.
- Maintain security and safety standards across all retail locations.
- Development of a retail network, including the opening of new stores (location selection, retail business plans, etc.).
Qualification and skills
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Retail Management, or a related field. ·
- Proven experience in retail management, with a minimum of 5 years in leadership roles.
- Strong financial acumen and budget management skills.·
- Exceptional leadership and team management abilities.·
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.·
- Knowledge of retail software and inventory management systems.
- Understanding of market trends and customer behavior in the local retail industry and in general.
- Analytical mind and familiarity with data analysis principles
We are on a mission to bring technology to everyone and are looking for new colleagues. Are you the one? Apply now.
Before applying for the above position please review our GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice here: https://www.asbis.com/gdpr-candidate-privacy-policy
By responding to the vacancy, you consent to the processing of your personal data indicated in your CV.