The Office Services Manager executes the unit’s operational Fleet and Asset Management. This includes handling of purchase requests, ordering/re-ordering and handling of related confirmations, delivery and receipt follow-up, potential handling of invoices as well as management of reclamations and issues with suppliers for fleet or asset related items. In addition, it includes the implementation of related procedures, processes, ordering systems and preferred suppliers within the relevant unit, the support of sourcing decisions and the preparation of related reporting.
Responsibilities for Fleet and Asset Specialist:
• Operational management of car fleet within the unit (handling requests, managing orders/re-orders and order confirmations, follow-up of delivery and receipt, potential handling of invoices, management of reclamations).
• Operational management of office related equipment and services (i.e. phone/communication, office supply/equipment, office maintenance & operations).
• Administration of office lease/rental contracts.
• Ensure negotiated fleet and asset contracts are used effectively with all principles, policies and processes being applied.
• Communicate fleet and asset management related principles/changes to affected end-users/requestors.
• Ensure that fleet and asset management related ordering processes are followed (using efficient and preferred systems and channels as defined in PO policy)
• Conduct maintenance/Superuser tasks regarding fleet or office services related ordering systems (e.g. Catalog).
• Liaise with functional or operational managers and office service managers to ensure that office administration guidelines, procedures, tools, and systems are appropriate for current and future business needs.
• Support Sourcing in selecting and managing ongoing relationships with external suppliers in respective categories
• Clarify enquiries/issues (e.g. invoices) with fleet or asset services related suppliers.
• Creation and provision of fleet and asset management related reporting in the unit incl. follow up cost development and budget for the related spend categories (in cooperation stakeholders such as Finance).
Responsibilities for Fleet and Asset Manager: Leadership / People management:
• Leads Fleet and Asset staff and manages performance.
• Ensure KONE WAY alignment of unit roles, organizational setup and staffing.
• Is accountable for ensuring compliance with sourcing and operational purchasing processes, policies and procedures.
Responsibilities for Facilities Management:
• Ensuring the office operates in compliance with health and safety legislation and regulations.
• Facilities management, including administering the office lease/rental contract and equipment of office workstations.
• Managing the office administration team.
• Fleet and Asset Management – Role Description.
•Managing an office relocation process if required.
Bachelor’s degree in Business administration.
5+years of experience.
Excellent Arabic and English language skills.
Strong communication skills.
Excellent negotiation skills and ability to take initiatives.
This role is only open to Saudi nationals.
* The salary benchmark is based on the target salaries of market leaders in their relevant sectors. It is intended to serve as a guide to help Premium Members assess open positions and to help in salary negotiations. The salary benchmark is not provided directly by the company, which could be significantly higher or lower.