Job Description and Qualifications
The Jazan IGCC is the world’s largest IGCC and ASU facility producing 2100 MMSCFD syngas, 18,000 MT/Day Oxygen and 4 Gigawatts of power. Facilities and assets include residue gasification, acid gas clean up (Rectisol), soot ash recovery, Sulphur recovery (Claus & Scot), combined cycle power plants, materials handling systems, hydrogen recovery, air separation, water utilities systems and wastewater treatment facilities.
Knowledge/ Skills/ Abilities! Responsibilities:
- A Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, data science, statistics, mathematics, computer science, economics or a related field is helpful. Meaningful work experience may be considered in place of formal education.
- Familiarity with document and record management standard processes.
- Problem-solving skills to address document control challenges and implement effective solutions.
- Proficiency in document management software and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Analytical Skills: Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving abilities to interpret data and extract relevant insights.
- Statistical Proficiency: Proficiency in statistical analysis and techniques to draw valid conclusions from data.
- Data Tools: Proficiency in data analysis tools and programming languages like Python, R, SQL, or others.
- Data Visualization: Ability to create compelling data visualizations using tools like Tableau, Power BI, or matplotlib.
- Data Cleaning Skill in cleaning and preprocessing data to ensure data quality.
- Database Knowledge: Familiarity with database management systems and SQL for data retrieval.
- Machine Learning: Understanding of machine learning concepts and experience with machine learning libraries or frameworks.
- Data Tools: Knowledge of data technologies like Hadoop, Spark, or similar platforms.
- Data Mining: Ability to conduct analytics to discover patterns, trends, and insights.
- Interpersonal Skills: Strong social skills to convey sophisticated findings and insights to non-technical partners.
- Shown Experience: Understanding of the specific industry or field in which the data analysis is conducted.
- Attention to Detail: Meticulous attention to detail to ensure data accuracy.
- Discernment: The ability to connect data analysis to business objectives and make recommendations for informed decision-making.
- Time Management: Efficient time management to handle multiple projects and meet time line.
- Coding Skills: Proficiency in programming languages for data manipulation and analysis.
- Continuous Learning: A commitment to staying updated on the latest data analysis techniques and tools.
- Collaboration: The capacity to work collaboratively with multi-functional teams and data collaborators.
- Ethical Data Practices: Understanding of data privacy, security, and ethical data practices.
- Problem-Solving: Strong problem-solving skills to address data-related challenges.
- Quantitative Skills: Strong quantitative skills to work with numerical data optimally.
- A minimum of 5 years of shown experience in a similar role.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, finish time oriented environment.
Responsibilities for a Procurement Data Specialist with Data Analysis Expertise: Procurement Data Specialist Responsibilities: Document Management: Handle the organization's document control processes, including creation, revision, approval, distribution, and archiving of documents. Version Control: Maintain version control of documents to ensure that the most up-to-date information is readily accessible and that revisions are supervised accurately. Compliance Assurance: Ensure that all documents carry out to relevant regulatory standards, industry requirements, and internal policies. Record Management: Establish and maintain an efficient record-keeping system to ensure document retention, disposal, and retrieval are in accordance with legal and industry-specific mandates. Data Privacy: Safeguard sensitive and confidential information within documents and implement data privacy measures as required by regulations. Quality Standards: Align document control processes with quality management standards, supervising for accuracy and consistency. Training and Documentation: Develop training materials and documentation to educate staff on document control procedures and ensure adherence. Data Analysis Responsibilities:
- Data Collection: Collect and gain data from various sources, ensuring data integrity and accuracy.
- Data Analysis Tools: Apply data analysis software, techniques, and methodologies to derive insights and identify trends from the collected data.
- Data Visualization: Create visual representations (charts, graphs, reports) to present data findings and make sophisticated data understandable to partners.
- Data-Driven Decision-Making: Provide actionable recommendations based on data analysis to support strategic decision-making within the organization.
- Process Improvement: Identify areas for process improvement based on data analysis, proposing and implementing changes to enhance efficiency.
- Performance Monitoring: Continuously supervise key performance indicators (KPIs) and metrics to assess the effectiveness of processes and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaboration: Collaborate with multi-functional teams to capture data and insights, align on data analysis objectives, and ensure data-driven decision-making is integrated into various departments.
- Continuous Improvement: Apply data insights to document control procedures, making improvements to ensure documents are handled and maintained optimally.
- Documentation Accuracy: Apply data analysis to ensure the accuracy of document content, metadata, and tracking of revisions.
- Data Security: Implement data security measures within document control practices to protect sensitive information.
- Reporting and Communication: Prepare and present reports that merge document control and data analysis findings to collaborators and management.
All JIGPC divisions are committed to the effective use of the JIGPC Values. It is significant that all employees understand and apply these values when performing the duties of their position.
Quality encompasses all aspects of JIGPC’s business, and every employee shares the responsibility to prevent the occurrence of any nonconformity relating to product, process, and the quality system. All employees have an obligation to identify and record any such nonconformity, and through designed channels, initiate and recommend solutions.