We Are PepsiCo
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $79 billion in net revenue in 2021, driven by a complementary beverage and convenient foods portfolio that includes LAY’S ®️, DORITOS ®️, CHEETOS ®️, GATORADE ®️, PEPSI ®️, QUAKER ®️ and more. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including many iconic brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Beverages and Convenient Foods by Winning with PepsiCo Positive (pep+). pep+ is our strategic end-to-end transformation that puts sustainability and human capital at the center of how we will create value and growth by operating within planetary boundaries and inspiring positive change for planet and people.
Our employees drive our culture. No two days are the same; we are dynamic and full of passionate teams that embrace new ideas through our collaborative spirit. At PepsiCo, we know that our company can only succeed when our associates and the society we serve flourishes. We are committed to fostering a diverse workforce by creating a collaborative, equitable and inclusive space where everyone, regardless of what we look like, where we come from or who we love, has a voice. At PepsiCo we create a Space to be y( )u.
Learn more about our culture and life at PepsiCo: https://stories.pepsicojobs.com/
Join PepsiCo, dare to transform.
Assist in the development & execution of annual brand and communication plan to deliver brand targets, in-line with brand codes such as –
· Lay’s Gourmet: Premium, indulgent offering for enhanced moments
. Lay’s Maxx: Doubly crunchy, satiating snack with foody flavors
· Graduate/Post-graduate from premiere institutes preferably related to Business
· 5-8 years of experience
· Prior FMCG brand marketing experience
Brand building & activations
• Led new brand/sub-brand launch hands-on
• Created & executed comprehensive brand plans & granular marketing activity calendars
• Managed BTL activities like pack design, PR, digital & shopper
• Strong cross-functional collaborator
• Exposure to internal commercials, financial acumen including brand P&L awareness
• Strong project management skills and ability to drive multiple projects through business stage-gate process
• Experience of 3rd party agency mgmt.
* The salary benchmark is based on the target salaries of market leaders in their relevant sectors. It is intended to serve as a guide to help Premium Members assess open positions and to help in salary negotiations. The salary benchmark is not provided directly by the company, which could be significantly higher or lower.