Job Openings Workday Integration Analyst - Finance ( Hybrid role )
Workday Integration Analyst
Line of Service:
Number of vacancies:
Location(s): South Africa
South African Technology & Innovation Centre (SATIC) is the latest part of our clientsglobal brand delivering services for the biggest clients in the world. Our clientleads the way in human led, technology enabled professional services, working with clients to transform their business and make it fit for the future.
We are looking for candidates who bring in-depth market experience, who see technology as a way to enable and drive human innovation and who want to be a part of a community of solvers, to tackle the biggest challenges in society.
If you are looking for a career where every day is different, where challenges are complex and where you can make a real difference, then we want to hear from you. By choosing to join SATIC, you are choosing to work with teams all over the world, harnessing the power of world leading tech and making a difference to real peoples lives.
Workday FINS Core
Responsibilities of role:
- A background in Finance and experience in Finance transformation projects
- Competency with building integrations on Workday Studio for Financial projects
-Competency with understanding and building of integrations with Financial Institutions, Treasury Management systems, as well as Billing or Trading Systems
- Competency with relational databases and understanding of ERP systems.
- Understanding of Financial information process flows to be competent to build transformation logic and model data for each business flow.
- Some experience with unit and end to end testing
Desirable skill sets
- Ability to understand E2E Finance business processes and gather data requirements to support the data migration process flows.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Open minded seeking for innovative solutions.
- Self-Starter Attitude.
- Collaborating with your colleagues across our HR and Financials transformation teams, and wider network to identify and create solutions that bring value to our clients
* The salary benchmark is based on the target salaries of market leaders in their relevant sectors. It is intended to serve as a guide to help Premium Members assess open positions and to help in salary negotiations. The salary benchmark is not provided directly by the company, which could be significantly higher or lower.