Sales Executive / Revenue Generation & Retention Executive - Daddy's Deals
Daddy's Deals is a South African marketing and social buying platform that has been curating high quality deals and experiences since 2011. We work with hand-picked, big name businesses to offer our customers something special while our merchants get access to our ever expanding database and various marketing initiatives. We believe in building trust with our customers and business partners for long-term success.
What We Are Looking For
This is a full-time remote role for a Sales Executive based in Cape Town. The Sales Executive will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities, pitching and selling Daddy's Deals packages to potential clients, maintaining and expanding relationships with existing clients, and meeting sales targets.
· Minimum 3 years Sales and Business Development skills, with a proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets within a lifestyle-based industry such as tourism, hospitality or similar.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients and internal stakeholders
· Strong negotiation and closing skills
· Must have own reliable transport in order to visit potential clients.
· Ability to work independently and remotely, with a high degree of self-motivation and initiative
· Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects effectively
· Experience in the e-commerce or digital marketing industry is a plus
· Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field
Having Trouble? Please click here for answers to Frequently Asked Questions
or click here to email us if you have any queries.
Please Note: We do not process any applications through our support email.
* The salary benchmark is based on the target salaries of market leaders in their relevant sectors. It is intended to serve as a guide to help Premium Members assess open positions and to help in salary negotiations. The salary benchmark is not provided directly by the company, which could be significantly higher or lower.