UNIQLO Malaysia is looking for a Information Security Officer to be responsible for supporting in the Governance, Compliance, Risk assessment and awareness in ASEAN + India + Bangladesh region. The talent will be a key participant in the corporate security program where he/she will perform a key role in bridging the business requirements and the information security requirements.
- Understand and involved with business teams to address the information security issues.
- Information security awareness initiative and training to all staffs on a periodic basis.
- Performing vendor security assessment and privacy security assessment.
- Handling information security incident management
- Manage and support the personal data privacy requirements across different regions.
- Manage day-to-day activities, including policies, procedures, training, and communication to business leaders in regard to the information security activities.
- In conjunction with Legal and Compliance identify information management and protection laws and regulations and implement actions to ensure compliance.
- Identify, track and oversee internal and external compliance and regulatory requirements (PCI, GDPR, Data Privacy, etc) for the organization including compliance with established policies, procedures, standards, baselines and controls.
- Establish and manage the organization’s wide information security awareness programs
- Support the business project teams with information security requirements at each stage
- There would be 30% travel required to ASEAN + India + Bangladesh countries.
- Minimum 7 years of work experience relating to Information Security Governance, Risk and Compliance.
- Good knowledge in Information Risk Assessment and Compliance needs.
- Good understanding of Information Security Governance framework (NIST, ISO27001, and COBIT).
- Possess working knowledge of applicable laws, regulations and standards relating to security and data privacy.
- Security certifications are preferred (such as CISM, CISSP, CDPSE, CIPP, CIPM, CIPT or equivalent).
- Lead and improve the current work processes and practices by providing alternative ways of doing things to achieve better results.
- Proactive to conduct analysis to have in-depth understanding of root causes, and subsequently to provide relevant recommendations. Possess the ability to generate new ideas through analysis, able to identify patterns and address key issues.
- Able to adapt to various communication styles to multi-level stakeholders (Global Headquarter team, local management team of different regions, ISO team members).
- Possess the motivation to involve and engage stakeholders (Global Headquarter team, local management team of different regions, ISO team members) through knowledge sharing and providing recommendations to improve work processes and practices, this includes team members development and team management support.
- An independent and proactive individual with a strong drive and enjoys being hands-on and aspires to be a natural business partner to many stakeholders.
- Detail-orientated; with a focus in delivering work of high quality and accuracy.
- Able to manage multi projects independently with minimum supervision, work under pressure and flexible to an ever-changing environment.