The Student Success Manager is responsible for orchestrating a cohesive and standardized student experience across multiple campuses, establishing, managing and leveraging the Campus Student Engagement Centre’s nationally to enhance student engagement, experience, and employability, while also managing feedback mechanisms and driving continuous improvement in student satisfaction and employment outcomes.
1. Student Employability (Customer Nurturing)
· Student Employability Programme Development and Maintenance
· Employment Preparedness Training and Continuous Skills Development
· Industry Collaboration and Partnerships
2. Student Engagement (Customer Nurturing)
· Student Body Relationship Management
· Student Body Feedback and Escalated Complaint Management
· Student Body Communication
3. Student Experience and tracking (Customer Nurturing)
· New Student Onboarding and Orientation and legacy student tracking
· Together with the Student Liaison Body, Support, Plan, Coordinate and Implement a National Sports and Social Activity programme.
Customer Contact and Touchpoint Management
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience in customer success, customer service, or a related role, preferably in an educational setting.
· Proven track record of managing and leading customer success/service/engagement teams.
· Experience in handling geographically dispersed teams or locations.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* The salary benchmark is based on the target salaries of market leaders in their relevant sectors. It is intended to serve as a guide to help Premium Members assess open positions and to help in salary negotiations. The salary benchmark is not provided directly by the company, which could be significantly higher or lower.