TransUnion's Job Applicant Privacy Notice
What We'll Bring:Senior Information Security Consultant
What You'll Bring:Role Responsibilities:• Provide oversight, guidance and subject matter expertise to technology, project and business teams.• Proactively engage product and business owners to ensure they understand and deliver security requirements, comply with audit expectations and support risk remediation activities.• Ensure controls are identified and implemented throughout each stage of product development and enterprise change.• Identification, mitigation and management of security risks.• Provide training and mentoring to team members in addition to technical workshops with key stakeholders within the technology and security teams.• Run awareness activities to ensure continuous improvements to the security culture for the organisation.• Review application security scans and provide remediation advice to product owners and developers.• Evaluate the effectiveness and coverage of security products and tooling to continuously monitor and protect company assets.• Support ISO27001, PCI DSS and other internal and external audit programmes.• Support the continuous improvement of security policies and standards.• Support clients with any security related queries raised.Key Tasks:• Working with project and product teams, providing support and guidance to ensure compliance with security policy and standards.• Perform security assessments with recommendations to mitigate and reduce risk.• Working with technology and security teams, driving initiatives such as vulnerability assessment and penetration testing workstreams.• Implement and improve technical processes to create efficient and secure methodologies.• Support the management and investigation of security events including post incident reviews in conjunction with other security teams.
Impact You'll Make:
Essential Skills & Experience:
• CISSP qualified, or similar qualification or proven relevant experience
• Proven track record in an IT Security role
• Strong understanding of technical security risk, threat, and vulnerability management principles
• Ability to drive own workload identifying risks and requirements working flexibly where required
• Willingness to learn and undertake formal and informal training should it be required
It is a requirement of the Global Capability Centre Africa that you reside in a home that is fibre ready; and has space for you to be able to work comfortably and confidentially on a day-to-day basis for the purpose of your proposed employment. You can be based anywhere in South Africa and will not be able to work in a location outside of South Africa.
A Minimum of a 100 Meg Fibre line is required, should you be successful, you will need to upgrade your line in order to work effectively.
TransUnion Job TitleSr Consultant, Information Security
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
* The salary benchmark is based on the target salaries of market leaders in their relevant sectors. It is intended to serve as a guide to help Premium Members assess open positions and to help in salary negotiations. The salary benchmark is not provided directly by the company, which could be significantly higher or lower.