Vice President Property Management - Pontiac Land Group - 11123955 | JobStreet JobStreet Login For employers Job search MyJobStreet Company profiles Career advice New
Vice President Property Management
Pontiac Land Group Central Posted on 15-Nov-23 Apply Now
Vice President Property Management
Pontiac Land Group Apply Now
At Pontiac Land, our Human Capital Vision is:
Each individual valued, respected and contributing.
Each team cohesive, learning and aligned.
Each leader serving, coaching and modelling excellence.
Exciting benefits and opportunities await talents who join us! We seek to offer the following:
- A nurturing and team-based culture, with structured training and career development opportunities
- Comprehensive medical coverage, health and wellness programmes and Flexible Benefits for customized suite of benefits
- Unique schemes and benefits and inclusive of employee rates at our hotels and retail mall, subsidized lunch, birthday leave, examination leave and volunteer leave.
This senior position plays a pivotal role in managing all aspects of property management. The ability to multi-task, timely decision-making, efficient deployment of resources as well as effective communication will be essential in ensuring the proper maintenance and asset enhancement of the office and retail portfolio in line with stakeholders’ interests.
- Manage Property Portfolio: Oversee the full spectrum of property management with ability to strategize and execute to optimize asset performance and value.
- Lead and Support Team: Manage property managers, executives, administrative colleagues as well as a concierge team, providing guidance and training.
- Budgeting and Financial Management: Prepare and manage annual budgets, identify cost-saving opportunities and explore available grants and fundings.
- Tenant Relations: Ensure tenant satisfaction, oversee tenant onboarding process, respond to tenants’ feedback and follow up in a timely and professional manner.
- Tenant fit-out and A&A works: Coordinate fit-out and A&A works, as well as update of house rules and fit-out & design manuals.
- Property Maintenance: Liaise with relevant parties (internal colleagues and external service providers) to ensure zero defects and to identify predictive plans and opportunities.
- Property Inspections and Compliance: Conduct regular site inspections of properties and tenant spaces for compliance with safety regulations and tenancy agreements and upkeep of property standards.
- Reporting and Documentation: Provide regular asset review reports to management.
- Sustainability Initiatives: Promote sustainable practices in line with the Company’s Corporate Sustainability Framework. This includes utility efficiency, waste reduction and CSR initiatives that engages tenants.
- Technological Implementations: Explore and implement technologies which result in higher productivity and lower operating costs without affecting property and service standards.
- Legal and Regulatory Compliance: Ensure compliance with property-related laws and regulations.
- Contract Management: Oversee and review ongoing service contracts with various vendors.
- Health and Safety Compliance: Ensure contractors comply with Work Health and Safety requirements.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Degree in Real Estate, Property or Facilities Management
- Preferably with 15 years of experience in property and facilities management
- Good understanding of building services and M&E systems
- Comprehensive knowledge of building industry trends and practices
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
Career Level Senior Manager Qualification Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree Years of Experience 15 years Job Type Full-Time Job Specializations Building/Construction , Property/Real Estate
Pontiac Land Group is a leading real estate company with over half a century of expertise and experience in luxury property development.
With the engagement of a select team of internationally renowned, Pritzker Prize award winning architects and designers who share the group’s values and commitment to excellence, Pontiac Land has grown its collection to include hospitality, commercial, retail, residential and medical office properties. Strategically located in Singapore’s prime districts, each distinct architectural achievement complements and enriches its living spaces with world-class art collections.
The Group’s portfolio includes five-star hotels The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore, Capella Singapore, Conrad Centennial Singapore and Conrad Singapore Orchard; iconic skyscrapers Millenia Tower and Centennial Tower; luxury residences The Colonnade, Ardmore Residence and HANA; premier retail mall Millenia Walk; as well as the private and exclusive Camden Medical Centre, home to medical and healthcare specialists.
Additional Company Information
Registration No. 198003072W Company Size 201 - 500 Employees Average Processing Time 9 days Industry Property / Real Estate Benefits & Others Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)