HR Manager/ Assistant HR Manager - Inter Island Manpower Pte Ltd - 11122090 | JobStreet JobStreet Job search MyJobStreet Company profiles Career advice New Login For employers
Assistant HR Manager
• Implement HR Policies & Procedures. Monitor deviations and take corrective actions when required
• Handle the recruitment, selection, appointment and on-boarding process
• Handle exit management process
• Monitor confirmations and administer the process for confirmations, promotions and transfers
• Conduct, analyze and evaluate salary surveys with recommendations. Participate in the entire process of salary structure review and salary review exercise
• Handle industrial accident cases. Process medical, specialist, dental, Insurance claims and Administer leave.
• Plan & Implement Employee Relations & Engagement Programmes
• Handle employee discipline issues and staff grievances with Department Heads
-Responsible for the full recruitment activities such as conducting interview to assess candidates and give advice to hiring manager as well preparing employment contract
-Responsible for the full on-boarding of new hires, maintenance of employee personal files and off boarding for leavers.
-Manage the monthly payroll and leave processing and the annual income tax filing with the outsourced service provider independently.
-Register employee insurances with insurance vendor and attending to employee inquiries.
-Manage the annual renewal of medical insurance and payroll services which includes performing the due diligence, negotiation of rates for the payroll services and staff medical insurances and full evaluation of the service provider services.
-Review HR policies, benefits and procedures to align with market practice.
-Perform the annual outsourcing review on the serviced providers in accordance with MAS Outsourcing Guidelines and Head Office’s requirement.
-Plan and organise engaging social activities for the Bank to foster closer interaction and bonding among the staff.
-Prepare and submit reports to Head Office and the Regulators promptly.
-Coordinate with Head Office to assist the Branch in creating the staff lD for new joiners as well as inputting the training hours incurred by the SG Branch staff on a monthly basis.
-Able to cover the duties of the immediate supervisor independently during her absence.
-Handle any other ad-hoc tasks and projects as requested by the immediate supervisor
Thong Yie Sze (EA Personnel Registration Number: R1112981)
Inter Island Manpower Pte Ltd (Co Reg: 200810144N/ EA License: 08C3527)
Please send your updated resume by clicking "Apply". Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Welcome to the Inter Island Group.
We are a full-service employment expert specialising in the complete range of staffing services within and beyond the shores of Singapore. From foreign worker recruitment to permanent placement and executive search, our single-minded objective is to solve your employment needs professionally, speedily and effectively.
We ride on our operating philosophies of “Warmth, Integrity, Responsibility and Professionalism” – the cornerstones of our services – we are relentless in our pursuit of the ultimate customer experience, from pre to post recruitment. Our dedication lies not just in meeting your expectations, but in exceeding them; so as to make the stressful process of staffing easier, hassle-free and hopefully, enjoyable.
Our team of consultants are selected from some of the finest in various industries, intensively trained to embrace our operating philosophies. Workshops are conducted regularly to update and educate our consultants in the latest industry trends and knowledge to ensure delivery of real results to companies and individuals who have come to count on us for your recruitment needs.
Benefiting from the far-reaching footprint of the Inter Island Group, we are further supported by a robust network of recruitment partners and branches globally in Taiwan, China, Malaysia, Macau and Vietnam.
Together, our inherent workforce and established partners work closely and meticulously to manage the entire recruitment process; from pursuing, matching, short-listing, analysing, screening, to finally determining the right candidates with the right skill sets and attitudes. The result: a mutually-benefiting scenario for our clients and the talents. We aim to deliver exceptional services!
Inter Island Manpower Pte Ltd EA License: 08C3527
EA license no: 08C3527
* The salary benchmark is based on the target salaries of market leaders in their relevant sectors. It is intended to serve as a guide to help Premium Members assess open positions and to help in salary negotiations. The salary benchmark is not provided directly by the company, which could be significantly higher or lower.