Head of Airline Distribution Sales, AP page is loaded
Job TitleHead of Airline Distribution Sales, AP
- Manages large, potentially diverse teams of Managers and/or Senior Managers. Typically manages an Area within a Sub Function or acts as Director in his/her absence.
- Deep understanding of industry and business. Defines a vision for the department in line with the global strategy and translates it into a concrete action plan. Provides input to functional or departmental strategy and assists the Director in the definition of the budget for the area.
- Navigates organizational complexity, develops plans and delivers results in fast-changing businesses and complex environments.
* Develop the sales and renewal strategy for geographic sub-region in line with BU LTP, working in close collaboration with Account Management and Markets teams.
* Review and contribute to the regional pipeline and prioritisation of opportunities in line with LTP.
* Review product and solution mix in line with opportunities in the region and recommendations to the organisation.
Sales Engagement Strategy
* Qualify opportunities raised by account management in terms of solution fit and revenue potential.
* Develop and take ownership of the sales strategy, the relationship mapping and the planning for each engagement, with support of account management.
* Lead large to extra large deals. Take full ownership of bid management process from start of the engagement to contract signature.
* Is responsible for the definition, structuring and analysis of the commercial framework.
* May be supported by Sales Manager on the more complex deal in order to concentrate on bring leadership and strategic thinking to the bid.
* Manage the contracting plan and lead the entire negotiation process from drafting to contract signature.
* Prime entry point for customer negotiation team.
* Structure the negotiation framework in line with BU objectives and legal criteria.
* Coordinate internal contract negotiation team.
* Hand over contract to Account Manager and Program Manager.
* Provide clarifications and support resolutions of commercial issues to the rest of the BU organisation.
* Share objectives of the execution of the Customer implementation in line with business case.
About ideal candidate:
Diversity & Inclusion
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and seek to hire the best candidate regardless of age, beliefs, disability, ethnicity, gender or sexual orientation.
At Amadeus we’re powering better journeys through travel technology, creating the new and unexpected in the world of travel. And so can you!
We’re a global team of over 16,000 professionals of 149 nationalities, working across 190 countries. Join us to add your voice to our diverse mix for better discussions, decisions and outcomes for everyone.
Be innovative. Be impactful. Be Amadeus.
* The salary benchmark is based on the target salaries of market leaders in their relevant sectors. It is intended to serve as a guide to help Premium Members assess open positions and to help in salary negotiations. The salary benchmark is not provided directly by the company, which could be significantly higher or lower.