We Are PepsiCo
Join PepsiCo and dare to transform! We are the perfect place for curious people, thinkers and change agents. From leadership to front lines, we're excited about the future and working together to make the world a better place.
Being part of PepsiCo means being part of one of the largest food and beverage companies in the world, with our iconic brands consumed more than a billion times a day in more than 200 countries. In
PepsiCo Mexico is one of the most important consumer products companies in the country. Our product portfolio, which includes 22 of the world's most iconic brands, such as Sabritas, Gamesa, Quaker, Pepsi, Gatorade and Sonrics, has been a part of Mexican homes for more than 116 years.
A career at PepsiCo means working in a culture where all people are welcome. Here, you can dare to be you. No matter who you are, where you're from, or who you love, you can always influence the people around you and make a positive impact in the world.
Know a little more: PepsiCoJobs
Join PepsiCo, dare to transform. Responsibilities
The candidate will work in developing Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) projects. Specific scope of this role is to develop ML solution in support of ML/AI projects using big analytics toolsets in a CI/CD environment. Analytics toolsets may include DS tools/Spark/Databricks/Python, and other technologies offered by Microsoft Azure or open-source toolsets. This role will also help automate the end-to-end cycle with Azure Machine Learning Services and Pipelines.
As Data Scientist Sr Analyst your responsibilities would consist of:
- Delivery of key Advanced Analytics/Data Science projects within time and budget, particularly around DevOps/MLOps and Machine Learning models in scope
- Collaborate with data engineers and ML engineers to understand data and models and leverage various advanced analytics capabilities
- Ensure on time and on budget delivery which satisfies project requirements, while adhering to enterprise architecture standards
- Use big data technologies to help process data and build scaled data pipelines (batch to real time)
- Automate the end-to-end ML lifecycle with Azure Machine Learning and Azure Pipelines leveraging the NGAA platform (Azure)
- Setup cloud alerts, monitors, dashboards, and logging and troubleshoot machine learning infrastructure
- Automate ML models deployments
Who Are We Looking For?
- BE/BS in Computer Science, Math, Physics, or other technical fields.
- 3+ years of overall experience that includes at least of hands-on work experience data science / Machine learning
- Experience working with Python and SQL
- Experience in Data Brick
- Previous experience with Time series analysis and forecasting
- Desirable have previous experiencie using:
- Power Bi
- CPG / Retail
Skills, Abilities, Knowledge:
- Data Science– Hands on experience and strong knowledge of building machine learning models – supervised and unsupervised models
- Programming Skills – Hands-on experience in statistical programming languages like Python, R and database query languages likeSQL
- Statistics – Good applied statistical skills, including knowledge of statistical tests, distributions, regression, maximum likelihood estimators
- Hands on Dashboard and Report development in PowerBI
- Cloud (Azure) – Experience in Databricks and ADF is desirable
- Familiarity with Spark, Hive, Pigis an added advantage
- Model deployment experience will be a plus
- Experience with version control systems like GitHub and CI/CD tools
- Experience is Exploratory data Analysis
- Knowledge of ML Ops / DevOps and deploying ML models is required
- Experience using MLFlow, Kubeflow etc. will be preferred
- Experience executing and contributing to ML OPS automation infrastructure is good to have
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
Differentiating Competencies Required
- Ability to work with virtual teams (remote work locations); lead team of technical resources (employees and contractors) based in multiple locations across geographies
- Lead technical discussions, driving clarity of complex issues/requirements to build robust solutions
- Strong communication skills to meet with business, understand sometimes ambiguous, needs, and translate to clear, aligned requirements
- Able to work independently with business partners to understand requirements quickly, perform analysis and lead the design review sessions
- Highly influential and having the ability to educate challenging stakeholders on the role of data and its purpose in the business
- Places the user in the centre of decision making
- Teams up and collaborates for speed, agility, and innovation
- Experience with and embraces agile methodologies
- Strong negotiation and decision-making skill
- Experience managing and working with globally distributed teams
If this is an opportunity that interests you, we encourage you to apply even if you do not meet 100% of the requirements.
What can you expect from us:
- Opportunities to learn and develop every day through a wide range of programs.
- Internal digital platforms that promote self-learning.
- Development programs according to Leadership skills.
- Specialized training according to the role.
- Learning experiences with internal and external providers.
- We love to celebrate success, which is why we have recognition programs for seniority, behavior, leadership, moments of life, among others.
- Financial wellness programs that will help you reach your goals in all stages of life.
- A flexibility program that will allow you to balance your personal and work life, adapting your working day to your lifestyle.
- And because your family is also important to us, they can also enjoy benefits such as our Wellness Line, thousands of Agreements and Discounts, Scholarship programs for your children, Aid Plans for different moments of life, among others.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We respect and value diversity as a work force and innovation for the organization.