The Online Brand Manager is the champion of eCommerce and Media. Owning the online experience for Shoppers across both websites and the retail path to purchase. Works with the Trade Activation and Brand Manager Champions to translate the different online activation experience for different retailers. Makes sure we have the right consumer/shopper engagement plans, channel strategy, pricing strategy and promo plan to land our ambitions for each online retailer and truly understand the shopper. Other responsibilities include managing online consumer journeys and gather data to learn from online retailers.The Online Brand Manager will also liaise with the partner agency the full brand media plan.
Achieving sales targets for brand e-boutiques
- Developing Channel Strategy and ensure differentiation for retailers
- Planning and confirming Promo Plan – ensuring there is differentiation for e-boutique and e-retailers (e-retailers to be worked with e-kams).
- Achieving brand sell-out targets through building differentiated shopper-centric online account strategies
- Enhancing performance, traffic and conversion on ecom websites
- Working with distributor to activate plans for e-boutique
- Ensuring the success of the online shopper path-to-purchase / consumer journey
- Knowing the online shopper inside out and providing that info to the rest of the team
Developing the strategy and preparing for key meetings:
- Setting the overall strategy for online retailers and e-boutique
- Developing and sharing and building an action plan based on feedback from shopper insight
Managing online content related to e-commerce activations
- Working with distributor, retailers and Commercial teams to ensure gold standard execution on e-retailer and e-boutique site (search, visibility, quality of content, reviews etc)
- Work with ekams, distributor and agencies to understand needs, and develop relevant content for e-commerce activations
- Successful paid and organic search rankings for campaign and always-on (supported by digital team/agencies)
Managing consumer CRM
- Driving insights out of consumer CRM
- Withdrawing actions and implementing CRM for e-boutique
Reporting and managing ecommerce campaigns:
- Delivering monthly update to team and zone on performance by category (sell out tracking)
- Contributing online elements of market share notes to Zone/DMI – Sell out tracking
- Gathering and reporting on online purchase data
- Undertaking online competition review from product / media pov
- Identifying content gaps
- Own online merchandising for brand including NPD launches
- Driving shopper and retailer differentiation
- Updating team on ‘online merchandising’ performance using group tools (ex: Clavis)
- Responsible for the brand’s full funnel media planning and execution. This includes: Upper funnel (awareness, including OOH & DOOH), consideration, and lower funnel (performance media)
- Implement and liaise with media agencies the ideal media mix and campaigns across all categories.
- Challenge agencies on media campaign KPIs for O+O and ensure creative campaigns execution.
- Update plans in the group’s media platform “CONTACTS” and ensure approvals and validations.
Creating, analyzing and managing online content related to D2C and CRM:
- Carrying out the analysis, reporting and identifying the appropriate use of Ratings and Reviews
- Lead / agency
- Source or produce retailer-focused content for search, CRM and precision advertising, as required
Supporting key meeting and campaign management:
- Planning Zone Meetings and Away Days and top to top – aligned with Trade Activation Champion(where applicable)
- Providing inputs for Zone/DMI launch decks
- Planning for Pre-Budget
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Cross collaboration with other functions
- Coaching graduate trainees and or overlooking one on a specific online project
Contributing to the strategy:
- Category Strategy in liaising with brand managers
- Establishing long-term trade strategy and vision
- Developing National Game Plan (Trade perspective – e.g. exclusivities)
- Providing feedback and along with e-kam team approving the creative for e-retailers
- Addressing content gaps (Google search/brand sites)
- For search, the right key words are being used for the right product
- Working with retailers to activate the best tailored brand activity
Supporting meeting and campaign management:
- Executing on current Campaign, focus on the next quarter planning and everyday business
- Measuring and evaluating the success of product launch (Product Launch Review)
- You can apply to up to three jobs within a rolling 30-day window.
- You cannot withdraw your application once you applied, so please make sure to choose a job that matches your dreams.
- Please visit "Your Application Space" to see the jobs you have already applied to.
- Please don’t create another account with a different email. If you do so, your account might be merged and your application record will be deleted.