S³ Inc. is a woman owned small business founded in 1991,headquartered in Huntsville, AL, that provides technical, programmatic, and logistics services to US Department of Defense, other US Government Agencies, and Partner Nation militaries, co-located with Government requirements.
S³ has 3 wholly owned subsidiaries: KBFS- provides aviation pilot training, heavy lift, aircraft maintenance, and related aircraft services to Government and commercial requirements IAW multiple FAA certifications; S3I- OCONUS FMS technical services, maintenance, and aviation platform training; and, GLSS- SCA/CBA contract aviation maintenance.
S3 Inc.’s subsidiary company S3 International has an opening for a Chief Standardization Pilot to support an FMS government contract in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
The Instructor Pilot manages the team's standardization and crewmember training sustainment program (IAW Commander's Aircrew Training Program). Will also be responsible for coordination with customer's flight authority; preparation of flight training schedule; maintenance and certification of air crewmember training folders; coordination with flight operations chief to close out flight records; monitoring of currency and proficiency requirements; implementation of the S3I no-notice proficiency evaluation program; and the scheduling and coordination of standardization and safety meetings for S3I contract pilots.
· Responsible for accomplishing the training mission and executing an effective, safe, and successful aircrew training program and related efforts required to support customer combat readiness and possible deployment requirements.
· Supports fielding, training, maintenance, and operation of fleet aircraft, compatible simulators, and associated equipment.
· Responsible for preparing, executing, supervising, and evaluating Helicopter training programs, including scenario development, orders preparation, and training activities scheduling.
· Responsible for conducting collective level training programs involving attack, scout, and/or utility aircraft; support includes individual aviator readiness level progression, pilot-in-command training, instructor pilot qualification, environmental flight operations, crew/team level flight operations, mission and gunnery training.
· Responsible for conducting collective level training programs involving attack, scout, and/or utility aircraft.
· Responsible for conducting academic instruction and rotary wing flight training and facilitating pilot briefings and debriefings as appropriate.
· Must have experience in flight instruction in terrain flight, tactical employment, and multi-ship operations incorporating Current Operating Environment (COE) Tactics Techniques and Procedures (TTP).Gunnery experience preferred.
· Previous Security Assistance Team experience is desired.
· Previous experience conducting aircraft qualification training at USAACE is highly desired, and, conducting Foreign Military training programs.
· Must have experience as a Standardization Instructor Pilot at squadron/battalion level or higher.
· Must be qualified as standardization pilot in AH-64E, AH-6i, or UH-60M.
· Qualification as an Instrument Examiner is desired.
· Must have a minimum of 2000 total flight hours and 500 hours as a military Rotary Wing Instructor Pilot.
· Must be proficient in various aircraft training conditions, to include day, night/night system, IFR, gunnery, terrain flight training and team operations. This also includes basic and advanced flight maneuvers, aircraft systems and limitations, emergency procedures, and instrument flight.
Systems Studies and Simulation, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
* The salary benchmark is based on the target salaries of market leaders in their relevant sectors. It is intended to serve as a guide to help Premium Members assess open positions and to help in salary negotiations. The salary benchmark is not provided directly by the company, which could be significantly higher or lower.