Bachelor of Technology/Engineering(Chemical)
Requirements & Summary
Company : Saudi Aramco
Skills : Chemical Engineering
Experience : 10 + Years
Education : Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location : Saudi Arabia
Aramco energizes the world economy.
Aramco occupies a unique position in the global energy industry. We are the world's largest producer of hydrocarbons (oil and gas), with the lowest upstream carbon intensity of any major producer.
With our significant investment in technology and infrastructure, we strive to maximize the value of the energy we produce for the world along with a commitment to enhance Aramco's value to society.
Headquartered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and with offices around the world, we combine market discipline with a generations' spanning view of the future, born of our nine decades experience as responsible stewards of the Kingdom's vast hydrocarbon resources. This responsibility has driven us to deliver significant societal and economic benefits to not just the Kingdom, but also to a vast number of communities, economies, and countries that rely on the vital and reliable energy that we supply.
We are one of the most profitable companies in the world, as well as amongst the top five global companies by market capitalization.
An experienced chemical process engineer to work under Abqaiq Plants Operation Department (APOD). As a Senior Engineer, the candidate will be able to perform and direct complex engineering tasks including leading process upsets investigation teams, HAZOP teams, and providing guidance, work direction and training to junior engineers in work techniques, methods and process equipment. Additionally, the candidate will provide technical support for the development and review of projects as well as support operations with plant processes and equipment performance, energy efficiency, safety, innovation and new technology applications. Part of his duties will be initiation of capital budget items and preparation of expenditure request justification with financial analysis. Moreover, the candidate will perform the technical review for the new capital projects which required a professional with depth process knowledge to have successful projects with on-time completion. Abqaiq Plants is an integrated hydrocarbon processing facility comprising of oil stabilization, NGL recovery and associated utilities.
Duties & Responsibilities
You will be expected to be able to perform the following:
• Perform process troubleshooting and address chronic operational problems
• Conduct optimization of processes through identifying improvement opportunities and implementing technically robust and cost-effective solutions
• Provide technical guidance and field support for process related issues in the plant
• Lead investigations and HAZOP's
• Carry out detailed design reviews of plant modifications and support the implementation of projects
• Develop and execute equipment/process assessment studies as well as feasibility studies for improvements to increase plant safety, reliability or efficiency
• Mentor and develop young engineers.
• Maintain the highest standards of integrity, engineering ethics and professional conduct.
The successful candidate shall:
• Hold at least a BS degree in chemical engineering from a recognized university.
• Minimum of 10 years' industry experience preferably at operating facilities
• Be able to perform process simulations and carry out equipment sizing and performance calculations (e.g. Relief valve, control valves, heat exchanger performance
• Have significant experience in design development, technical design reviews and project execution (pre-commissioning, commissioning & startup)
• Have experience in process safety management systems & tools such as HAZOPs and MOC's
• Possess a thorough knowledge of industry standards (e.g. API) as well as best practices (RAGAGEP)
• Professional Engineering, Chartered Engineer or equivalent certification is desirable.
• Be capable of project and design assignments beyond the ability of the basic professional Engineer III or is qualified to an outstanding degree in one or another "Specialist#.
• Have a thorough knowledge of English is required to perform analyses and studies in depth, make professional presentations and keep up with technical advancements
• Must have a thorough knowledge of engineering practices and economic principles, calculation methods, design details, US and Aramco Codes, Standards and Specifications.
Disclaimer: Naukrigulf.com is only a platform to bring jobseekers & employers together. Applicants are advised to research the bonafides of the prospective employer independently. We do NOT endorse any requests for money payments and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. We also recommend you visit Security Advice for more information. If you suspect any fraud or malpractice, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
* The salary benchmark is based on the target salaries of market leaders in their relevant sectors. It is intended to serve as a guide to help Premium Members assess open positions and to help in salary negotiations. The salary benchmark is not provided directly by the company, which could be significantly higher or lower.