It’s an exciting time to work for Etihad Airways and in particular our Revenue Management function; we’ve grown from a national carrier to a global aviation group, transforming the industry through creativity and innovation with a clear drive to optimize commercial value whilst delivering exceptional products and services to our guests.
We have an exciting opportunity for ambitious, focused revenue management professionals (or those in Network Planning keen to make the move to RM) to contribute to the evolution of Etihad's Market Management strategy. In this role you will achieve maximum possible revenue for Etihad Airways by defining the available quantities of Etihad products to sell and setting the most optimal prices to the diverse market segments Etihad operates within by accurately forecasting the consumer demand and selling fares.
• Accountable for delivering the monthly revenue performance against agreed revenue targets and delivering optimal revenue for the network
• Set optimal prices by market segment for Etihad’s products and services per a pricing strategy versus benchmark carriers; with buy-in of the Market Managers and in adherence with pricing policies.
• Manage and forecast demand for Etihad’s products and services at the various pricing levels with emphasis on revenue maximization during high demand Holiday periods and special events
• Responsible for the accuracy of the forecasted consumer demand and selling fares that are critical inputs for the revenue management optimization engine to deliver optimal revenue for the business
• Make daily decisions to proactively adjust price and demand levels to achieve maximum revenue potential; derived from current market / economic factors and competitor behavior
• Evaluate pricing requests from key commercial stakeholders and set pricing; negotiated using logical, fact based analysis
• Contribute, as a key stakeholder, to the development of customer centric product offerings and manage the revenue management operations to deliver commercial objectives.
About Etihad Airways
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, was formed in 2003 and quickly went on to become one of the world’s leading airlines. From its home in Abu Dhabi, Etihad flies to passenger and cargo destinations in the Middle East, Africa, Europe, Asia, Australia and North America. Together with Etihad’s codeshare partners, Etihad’s network offers access to hundreds of international destinations. In recent years, Etihad has received numerous awards for its superior service and products, cargo offering, loyalty programme and more. Etihad is recognised as one of the world’s leading airlines in response to COVID-19 and was the first airline in the world to fully vaccinate its crew on board.
Etihad sees tackling the climate crisis as the most important issue of our time, and through strategic partnerships with major global aviation brands and OEMs, Etihad is relentless in its pursuit of industry decarbonisation.
To learn more, visit etihad.com
* The salary benchmark is based on the target salaries of market leaders in their relevant sectors. It is intended to serve as a guide to help Premium Members assess open positions and to help in salary negotiations. The salary benchmark is not provided directly by the company, which could be significantly higher or lower.