Anti-Money Laundering Analyst (AML) - Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd - 11106997 | JobStreet JobStreet Login For employers Job search MyJobStreet Company profiles Career advice New
Anti-Money Laundering Analyst (AML)
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd Central Posted on 3-Nov-23 Apply Now
Anti-Money Laundering Analyst (AML)
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd Apply Now
- In concert with Casino Finance management, coordinate the initial review of MBS-submitted Suspicious Transaction Reports (STR) and assume the responsibility for ensuring the completeness and quality of these reports for submission and approval.
- Implement an effective collection, collation, and retrievability of STR, CTR, and Politically Exposed Persons (PEP) documents and records and conduct in-depth analysis of these to detect patterns, trends, relationships, and other information to significantly enhance Know Your Customer (KYC) standards and decisions.
- Conduct comprehensive reviews and analysis of OFAC, Prevention on Money Laundering (PML), UN Sanctions List, and PEP programs for effectiveness, standardization, maximum information value, and robust implementation and compliance.
- Directly support and participate in all Compliance Department responsibilities, to include without limitation governmental or regulatory filings, government complaints, government approvals, vendor background investigations, employee background checks, conflict of interest matters, internal and ombudsman complaints and follow-up investigation.
- Manage legal and compliance related matters separately assigned by the Executive Director or Chief Compliance Officer and to work with relevant departments with regard to various legal and compliance issues and advise appropriate courses of action and preventative or remedial measures when necessary.
- Certified license(s), such as Association of Certified Money Laundering Specialists (ACAMS) , C.P.A, or other relevant field.
- Experience in regulatory interpretation, regulatory filing, and other regulatory matters.
- Experience in developing policies and programs pertinent to Due Diligence, Know Your Customer (KYC), Anti-corruption, Business Code of Ethics, and other compliance-related programs
- Experience in US-centric international regulatory issues such as OFAC and FCPA, and international issues such as UN Sanctions list and anti-money laundering protocols.
- Must be well-organized, have ability to work under tight deadlines, make decisions, work well as part of a team and independently, and take proactive actions
- Must possess excellent English communication skills, with an emphasis on exceptional writing and composition skills.
Marina Bay Sands is committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, providing equal opportunities as we grow our talent base to match our growth ambitions in Singapore. Our employees are committed to adhere to and abide by all rules, regulations, policies and procedures, including the rules of conduct and business ethics of the Company.
Career Level Entry Level Qualification Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree Job Type Full-Time Job Specializations Accounting/Finance , Banking/Financial
Marina Bay Sands® is Asia’s leading destination for business, leisure and entertainment delivering once-in-a-lifetime experiences. The landmark building is situated in the heart of Singapore’s Central Business District and transforms Singapore’s skyline and the country’s tourism landscape.
The destination offers a luxury hotel, state-of-the art convention and exhibition facilities, theaters, world-class entertainment and the best shopping and dining in the region. The three hotel towers are crowned by the Sands SkyPark® on the 57th story. Product & Services
Conveniently located in the heart of the Central Business District and 20 minutes from Changi Airport.
• Hotel: The Marina Bay Sands hotel has three 55-story towers with 2,561 luxury rooms and suites. The three towers are capped by the Sands SkyPark, which offers 360-degree views of Singapore’s skyline. It is home to restaurants, lush gardens, an infinity edged swimming pool and the world’s largest public cantilever housing an observation deck.
• Expo and Conventions: The Sands Expo and Convention Center has 1.3 million square feet of flexible convention and exhibition space. It can host over 45,000 delegates, 2,000 exhibition booths and 250 meeting rooms. It features Southeast Asia’s biggest ballroom, which can accommodate 6,600 people for a banquet, and up to 11,000 for an auditorium-style lecture.
• Shopping: The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands has 800,000 square feet of retail and dining space. Luxury retailers include Bally, Cartier, CHANEL, Ferragamo, Franck Muller, Gucci, Hermès, Hublot, Hugo Boss, Louis Vuitton, Miu Miu, Omega, Patek Philippe, Prada, Tiffany & Co. and Yves Saint Laurent. New brands include Anne Fontaine, Henry Cotton’s, Leviev, Marisfrolg, Moiselle, Rabeanco, Stefano Ricci, and Wolford.
• Restaurants: Dining at Marina Bay Sands is a gourmet experience with over 50 dining choices. These include celebrity-chef restaurants helmed by Mario Batali, (New York), Daniel Boulud (New York), Wolfgang Puck (Los Angeles), Guy Savoy (Paris), Tetsuya Wakuda (Sydney) and Justin Quek (Singapore). Marina Bay Sands features signature restaurants, modern bistros and a premium food court.
• Entertainment: Marina Bay Sands energizes the entertainment and nightlife scene in Singapore with nightclubs, world-class entertainment, a museum and a casino. The museum, which has a lotus-inspired design, will feature blockbuster exhibitions from around the world. Two state-of-the-art theaters will open with a total of about 4,000 seats. The Broadway hit The Lion King will debut in Sands Theater, with Le Theater presenting shorter-run shows such as concerts, award ceremonies and gala events. The outdoor event plaza along the promenade next to Marina Bay will host audiences for watching events on the bay or on the plaza.
Additional Company Information
Registration No. 200507292R Company Size More than 5000 Employees Average Processing Time 4 days Industry Hotel / Hospitality Specific Location Bayfront