TheSoul Publishing is one of the largest digital media publishers in the world, producing tons of entertaining and enlightening online content for more than 1 billion subscribers around the world. We are the company behind the wildly successful DIY channel 5-Minute Crafts, the inspirational and creative channel Bright Side, and other popular channels across YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram. With a team of 2,000 creative minds globally, the growth of our company continues to accelerate every day.
We are expanding our team and looking to hire an innovative and proactive Junior Platform Operations Specialist who will focus on handling day-to-day operational tasks related to our distribution platforms.
- Work on incoming requests from various departments within the company to perform troubleshooting on the platforms such as YouTube, TikTok, Pinterest, Snapchat, and others;
- Identify the root of issues, improve reporting and escalations processes;
- Coordinate launch or closure of content projects;
- Identify possible areas of process and workflow improvements within the department;
- Work with the IT security team to ensure efficient platform access management;
- Work with the partnerships team in supporting operations for various new launches, and issues resolution;
- Identify new trends and social media opportunities, contributing to a culture of experimentation.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Detail oriented person with a hands-on approach;
- Flexible and adaptable when dealing with new challenges and unfamiliar issues;
- Excellent troubleshooting problem-solving skills - experience in customer support or similar roles that involve trouble-shooting is a big plus;
- Excellent organizational skills with a love for tracking and reporting;
- Hands-on knowledge of YouTube, TikTok, Snapchat, and other social media platforms;
- Strong coordination skills to work effectively across teams;
- Proficiency in multitasking and working across various task management systems, messengers, and work organization tools simultaneously;
- A basic understanding of the digital content ecosystem including digital rights is a plus;
- Advanced English fluency.
- Competitive salary depending on your experience and qualifications (this will be discussed individually with the final candidate);
- Opportunity to dive deeper into the business processes of a popular media publishing company and gain valuable insights into the industry;
- Growth and development: internal academy with 800+ internal courses and materials, internal knowledge sharing, constant feedback from your manager, and no limits on launching new initiatives;
- A tech-savvy approach and carefully structured processes: no red tape, transparent task management, asynchronous communication (with fewer meetings and more thoughtful written communication);
- Creative vibes of the cool international team of TheSoul Publishing, a company whose unique ecosystem is friendly to any new ideas!
- Remote-based, full-time cooperation (8 hours per day, Mon-Fri) with the opportunity to work from any place where you feel most productive.
We appreciate your interest in our roles and the company. Your CV will be reviewed carefully by our team, and if we are ready to move forward with your application, one of our recruiters will contact you and explain the next steps.
TheSoul Publishing is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We celebrate diversity and we do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We care about the privacy of our candidates and all the data you provide to us is maintained in a secure manner and kept confidential.
Freelance Operations Purwakarta [Project-Based]
Freelance Operations Aceh [Project-Based
Freelance Operations Kudus [Project-Based]
Freelance Operations Palu [Project-Based]
Freelance Operations Garut [Project-Based]