About The Role
We've got a fantastic opportunity for aPharmacistto join ourCrowboroughstore, which dispenses over 10,000 valued items on average to the local community each month.
At Morrisons Pharmacy, we take a holistic approach to healthy living. It's natural for us. With our focus on the freshness and goodness of our food, our in-store pharmacies are a logical step to helping customers look after themselves inside and out.
Reporting to the Pharmacy Manager, you will be accountable for the Pharmacy in their absence.
Our Pharmacists are responsible for the following;
- Delivering the pharmacy strategy through providing expert care and advice
- Maintaining a professional and welcoming approach to all aspects of the role
- Prepare medicine when appropriate using correct dosages and material for each individual patient
- Comply with all applicable legal rules, regulations and procedures
About The Company
We're Foodmakers and Shopkeepers and together, we make Morrisons. We're the only UK retailer with our own manufacturing business. Our pharmacies are the natural next step. Helping to make Britain healthier, our 100 in-store pharmacies enable millions of customers to look after themselves inside and out. Here we offer all kinds of support from medicines, consultations and diabetes checks to advice on weight loss, healthy eating and giving up smoking.
As part of our total rewards package we offer:
- 15% uncapped Morrisons discount for you (both in store and online)
- 10% discount for a designated friend/family member
- Private Aviva Healthcare plan
- Annual bonus scheme
- GPhC fees paid
- 25 days holiday plus 8 statutory holidays pro rata
- Enhanced company pension contributions
- 4 x life assurance through our company pension scheme
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption schemes
- Long service awards
- Perks with over 850 retailers through our 'My Morri' discount platform offering cashback and instant vouchers
Wherever you are or want to be in your pharmacy career, a move to Morrisons Pharmacy is the perfect prescription for progress. With over 100 in-store pharmacies nationwide and 11 million customers visiting us every week, we're helping to make Britain healthier.
We endeavour to be Britain's favourite in-store pharmacy, famous for service and our 'can-do' approach. That means we're offering more and more career opportunities at all levels, growing people, training and supporting them, and making a very serious investment in their success.
If you’re interested in taking on a new challenge and have the skills to strengthen our team further, then we want to hear from you.
As Pharmacist you’ll be providing excellent customer and patient care. In addition you will:
- Possess a Pharmacy degree
- Hold membership of the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC)
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Integrity and compassion
- Pharmacists working for Morrisons will have to complete a DBS check (organised by us) prior to commencement of employment
Morrisons Pharmacies offer colleagues a high level of working flexibility and control over their work rotas. This enables routine overlap periods with other pharmacists on duty, for consistency of patient care and colleague development.
We are proud to have an inclusive culture where everyone truly feels able to be themselves. Everyone is welcome at Morrisons.