The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the Customer Strategy & Retention team in the implementation of a global customer lifecycle & communication framework. Develop customer relationships and increase the overall customer lifetime value, and support in the development, coordination and delivery of digital customer communications which are event and lifecycle based, with a focus on automation and triggered communication.
– Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) in Marketing, Business or Economics
– 5+ years experience in a marketing role with demonstrable experience in the interpretation and exploitation of customer insight to drive change and revenues.
– Experienced in direct marketing techniques, email, push and CRM platforms
You’ll have an edge if you have:
– Highly organised with outstanding project management skills.
– Understanding of testing, personalisation and optimisation.
– An ongoing desire to learn and excel in a highly collaborative, multi-faceted department.
What Emirates can offer you?
– A competitive salary, paid tax-free and reviewed annually
– 39 calendar days annual leave, plus public holidays
Emirates is an international organisation with employees from over 160 nationalities, we encourage applications from across the globe. Your application journey begins by applying via the Emirates Careers website. Please ensure your CV is up to date for our talent acquisition team to review your profile. If you meet the criteria of the role, you will then be invited to complete a HireVue video interview, to share more about your product experience and your career aspirations. If you are shortlisted you will then be invited to interview with our hiring managers. If you are successful, your recruiter will reach out to you with an offer and then our Onboarding team will ensure a smooth transition to your new role at Emirates.
|Finance Manager Jobs in Abu Dhabi | DHL Express Careers|
|Field Sales Specialist Jobs in Dubai | DHL Careers|
|IT Cyber Security Engineer Jobs in Dubai | NAFFCO Careers|
|Procurement Manager Jobs In Dubai UAE 2023 | Hilton|
|Exams Test Day Assistant Jobs at British Council Dubai|
|Cluster SBU Marketing Manager Jobs in Dubai|
|Relationship Manager – Priority Banking Jobs in Dubai|
|Admin Compliance & Sustainability Jobs at PUMA Dubai|
|Senior Test Analyst Jobs in Dubai UAE 2023 | Udrive Careers|
|Executive Assistant Jobs in Dubai UAE 2023 | Maersk Careers|
|dnata Careers | Resource & Facilities Controller Jobs in Dubai|
|Senior Ramp Revenue Assistant Jobs in Dubai | dnata Careers|
|Systems Manager – EK SkyCargo Jobs in Dubai | Emirates Careers|
|Telemedicine Product Owner Jobs in Dubai | Mediclinic Careers|
|Workshop Planner Jobs in Abu Dhabi | Al Futtaim Careers|
|Forklift Operator Jobs in Dubai | Al Futtaim Careers|
|Marketing Associate Manager Jobs in Dubai UAE 2023 | Al Futtaim Jobs|
|Marketing Senior Administrator Jobs in Dubai | Majid Al Futtaim Jobs|
|Stocker Jobs in Dubai UAE 2023 | Majid Al Futtaim Careers|
|Baker Jobs in Dubai UAE 2023 | Al Futtaim Careers|
|Customer Service Officer Jobs in Dubai | Majid Al Futtaim Careers|
|Customer Service Officer Jobs in Abu Dhabi | Majid Al Futtaim Jobs|
* The salary benchmark is based on the target salaries of market leaders in their relevant sectors. It is intended to serve as a guide to help Premium Members assess open positions and to help in salary negotiations. The salary benchmark is not provided directly by the company, which could be significantly higher or lower.