Head Medical are pleased to be working with one of the leading hospitals in Saudi Arabia. We are currently assisting them with looking for a Nurse Specialist, with a special focus in Mental Health.
- Demonstrate advanced nursing knowledge and clinical competence in the assigned area. Act as an advisor and resource person within area of specialty.
- Work in collaboration with the multidisciplinary team within the remit of the Registered Nurse (RN) license, to provide advanced nursing care, including nurse led clinics. Act as an advisor and resource person for current evidence-based nursing practice information in area of specialty.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and collaboration skills with patients, their families and all members of the healthcare team. Function as a patient advocate.
- Maintain documentation and record keeping that verify activities according to department guidelines. Maintain confidentially of all records, reports and results related to the assigned area.
- Act as an expert educational resource for clinical staff and actively participate in teaching and mentoring of nursing, and multidisciplinary team in area of specialty. Participate in research activities and ensure dissemination of relevant researches and best practice guidelines.
- Assess patient/family educational needs and readiness to learn, and patient/family discharge planning needs utilizing appropriate resources. Demonstrate respect, compassion and cultural sensitivity to patients/families, other hospital employees, students and faculty. Advocate for excellence in patient care and patient rights.
- Lead and participate in the development of nursing initiatives or educational program that are aimed at improving patient quality and experience. Undertake clinical audit and clinical research that contribute to the development of knowledge and enhancement of nursing practice. Comply with and participate in Quality Improvement Projects and activities. Maintain infection control measures.
- Participate in the evaluation of systems and programs to maximize patient outcomes and cost effectiveness in area specialty. Make recommendation for changes based on evidence-based practice and practice guidelines.
- Lead, develop and review policies, procedure, clinical practice guidelines and provide recommendations for system development.
- Serve as a professional role model, consultant and educator. Develop and utilize professional collegial networking, hospital employees, students and faculty. Assume responsibility for own actions, decisions and behaviors. Demonstrate initiative in the performance of duties requiring a minimum amount of supervision or guidance.
What they will offer:
- Competitive Salary, starting at £42,000
- Accommodation for your contract
- Mid-Year Flights Return to anywhere of your choosing
- Up to 60 days annual leave
What you will need:
- A minimum of 5years experience working as a Mental Health Nurse
- Masters Degree in a relevant field
- Eligible for Registration SCFHS ( Contact Briony@Headmedical.com for ways to find this out)
How Head Medical Can Help
Arranging a position overseas is very exciting, but we understand that it can also be daunting and time consuming. We’re the UK’s specialist in international medical recruitment and we’ve helped many Nurses and doctors relocate since we first started out in 2008 (you can read what people have said about working with us on our testimonials page). We know it’s important to balance career opportunities with lifestyle and we’ll talk through your plans and will get to know you to make sure we find the right role in the right location.
Once we have secured a job for you, we’ll manage the Nursing Registration and Visa application process, and support you (and your family) with the relocation itself.