Bachelor of Technology/Engineering(Mechanical, Metallurgy)
Annual Leaves As Per Labour Law, Annual Air Ticket, Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Leaves, Visa
· Develop/Implement Quality Management System specific to Saudi Arabia facility/location in alignment with ARAMCO Specifications.
· Develop/Implement Project Quality Plan and maintain Quality management systems throughout the company complying with the minimum requirements of ISO 9001, CMS standard operating procedures and prepare “Project specific” Procedures as applicable.
· Liaise with Facility Management for the Implementation Saudi Aramco Specifications and process the Saudi ARAMCO 9 com approvals for Modules and Piping.
· Continual focus on Quality Management systems implementations and performing internal external Audits as an Internal Auditor for Abu Dhabi Pipe shop and maintain the records. Use Audit reports for Measurement, Analysis, and Improvement.
· Review Nonconformities trend Analysis, Corrective, and Preventive Actions & follow-up action.
· Co-ordination with Customer representative, Third Party inspectors for Quality related requirements.
· Provide technical advice, support, and direction within QA/QC area of expertise.
· Review Bid documents & client specifications and prepare Inspection and Test plans, Method of Statement, Shop Quality Control plan and deviations as per Project requirements.
· Supervise Welding Engineer, Supervisors; QA Inspectors, NDT-coordinator and to ensure implementation of project-based QA-QC plans.
· Involved in Quality Control/Assurance of all piping fabrications and examinations in accordance with the applicable ASME B31.1, ASME B31.3, Purchase order and project specification.
· Development of Training plans and executing specific to Training craft and Staff employees as required for the QMS implementations.
· Vendor Qualification Assessments/Audits.
· Prepare Final package Handover Plan in line with code & Client Requirements (Procedures, WPS’s, MTRs, Drawings, NDT reports, surface preparation and painting reports) and QC release.
· Well familiar with codes like ASME IX, ASME B 31.3, ASME B31.1, ASME Sect. II Part A, API 1104, AWS D1.1, AISC, RCSC, ISO 9001 etc.
· Internationally recognized university issued four (4) or five (5) year bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline (Mechanical; Welding or Metallurgy).
· CSWIP/AWS/BGAS /NACE with Sr. Certifications preferred.
· Current international certification (i.e., IRCA or ASQ preferred) as a Quality Lead Auditor - ISO 9001- 2015 standards.
Multilingual – Able to speak fluent English and Arabic languages.
· Experience in implementation of QMS as per ISO 9001 -2015 in line with ARAMCO Specifications (example ARAMCO Sch-Q)
· Working experience in Saudi Aramco for 9COM approval processes and projects executed in Saudi Arabia. Experience in Piping and Module Fabrication.
· Knowledge in Saudi Aramco specifications/standards and Schedule “Q” requirements.
· Knowledge in various fabrications codes, including but not limited to, ASME B31.1, B31.3, AWS D1.1, AISC and RCSC.
· Ten (10) or more years of direct work experience as a QA Manager of capital projects quality, ISO 9001 QMS requirements, activities and resources (i.e., managing a minimum of thirty (30) quality Personnel).
Five (5) or more years in managing quality of capital projects related to the Contract scope of WORK (e.g., industrial oil and gas production or petrochemical projects).
Disclaimer: Naukrigulf.com is only a platform to bring jobseekers & employers together. Applicants are advised to research the bonafides of the prospective employer independently. We do NOT endorse any requests for money payments and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. We also recommend you visit Security Advice for more information. If you suspect any fraud or malpractice, email us at email@example.com
SHAW EMIRATES PIPES MANUFACTURING LLC
PLOT 29WR7, ICAD III MUSSAFAH, ABU DHABI PO BOX 91322 971506227368, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
* The salary benchmark is based on the target salaries of market leaders in their relevant sectors. It is intended to serve as a guide to help Premium Members assess open positions and to help in salary negotiations. The salary benchmark is not provided directly by the company, which could be significantly higher or lower.