Leadership Role - Senior Front-end | JAC Recruitment Singapore
Leadership Role - Senior Front-end Engineer
Job title: Leadership Role - Senior Front-end Engineer Contract type: Permanent Location: Singapore Specialisation: Information Technology Reference: PR/092767 Contact details: Nana Oba Contact email: Nana.Oba@jac-recruitment.com Job published: November 29, 2023 16:52 COMPANY OVERVIEW
My client, a cloud-based SaaS developer is looking to hire a Senior Front-end Engineer, who is able to lead their Front-end Engineer team to report to the Engineering Manager. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work closely with the Product Manager and other Engineers within the Scrum team as well as across different product teams to develop highly scalable web application to serve our enterprise users.
- Participate in design and code reviews to ensure consistency, maintainability, scalability, and performance of our products while enhancing the user experience of the customers.
- Become knowledgeable of product issues and able to resolve them.
- Proactively clarify, understand the requirements and estimate the work volume.
- Identify opportunities, and innovate for continuous improvement and challenge the status quo.
- Proactively lead to diagnose, solve and prevent performance and optimisation problems.
- Advocate for improvements in product quality and performance that would impact the team.
- Influence the immediate team as well as cross teams to define and improve the internal standards, maintainability and best practices for a highly-scalable web environment and advocate these standards.
- Minimum 5 years of progressive experience in frontend development.
- Proven track record of identifying problems and opportunities; and successfully driving initiatives involving multiple stakeholders.
- Strong knowledge and experience in developing complex web application, performance optimization, code base improvements and modern frontend technologies (TypeScript / React / Redux / Webpack / HTML5 / CSS3).
- Demonstrate high coding standards - understanding of test coverage, best practices and clean coding.
- Good understanding of frontend multi-tier application architectures and protocols, web stack and frameworks, key concepts and underlying design philosophy, including asynchronous programming, closures and types, layouts and specificity.
- Ability to plan and execute targeted optimisation in performance, engineering efficiency and other key areas.
- Ability to influence overall vision and long-term goals of the team in technical and/or product aspects.
- Familiar with Agile (Scrum) development and product/software development lifecycles.
- Experience in writing automated test is preferred.
- Package: Depends on your experience (Around S$9,000 + AWS + WFH allowance + Retirement fund S$200/month)
- Working Location: Singapore (City) , WFH is available
Apply online or feel free to contact me directly for more information about this opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.
Oba Nana (R1988153)
JAC Recruitment Pte Ltd (EA Lic No: 90C3026)
#countrysingapore Apply now Apply now If you are a human, ignore this field
Senior Executive, Information Systems & Technology
Salary: SGD 42,000 - 78,000 (Annual)
Operations & Maintenace Engineer (Robotics Technology)
Salary: SGD 60,000 - 84,000 (Annual)
Senior Marketing Manager
Senior Data Scientist - NLP
Salary: SGD 80,000 - 120,000 (Annual)
Senior eSports Marketing Specialist
Salary: SGD 100,000 - 100,000 (Annual)