Who are we?Amaris Consulting
is an independent technology consulting firm providing guidance and solutions to businesses. With more than 1,000 clients across the globe, we have been rolling out solutions in major projects for over a decade – this is made possible by an international team of 7,500 people spread across 5 continents and more than 60 countries. Our solutions focus on four different Business Lines: Information System & Digital, Telecom, Life Sciences and Engineering. We’re focused on building and nurturing a top talent community where all our team members can achieve their full potential. Amaris is your steppingstone to cross rivers of change, meet challenges and achieve all your projects with success.
At Amaris, we strive to provide our candidates with the best possible recruitment experience. We like to get to know our candidates, challenge them, and be able to give them proper feedback as quickly as possible. Here's what our recruitment process looks like: Brief Call
: Our process typically begins with a brief virtual/phone conversation to get to know you! The objective? Learn about you, understand your motivations, and make sure we have the right job for you! Interviews
(the average number of interviews is 3 - the number may vary depending on the level of seniority required for the position). During the interviews, you will meet people from our team: your line manager of course, but also other people related to your future role. We will talk in depth about you, your experience, and skills, but also about the position and what will be expected of you. Of course, you will also get to know Amaris: our culture, our roots, our teams, and your career opportunities!Case study
: Depending on the position, we may ask you to take a test. This could be a role play, a technical assessment, a problem-solving scenario, etc.
As you know, every person is different and so is every role in a company. That is why we have to adapt accordingly, and the process may differ slightly at times. However, please know that we always put ourselves in the candidate's shoes to ensure they have the best possible experience.
We look forward to meeting you!
- Be part of the project team to build innovative Security solutions for Homeland Security, Smart Cities and Critical
- Be responsible for the technical/solution designs, code development, and component test execution to demonstrate
alignment to the product/functional specification of the solution.
- Collaborate with product/solution architects to create, implement and maintain the product/solution
- Ensure all work adheres to the company's software development methodologies and processes
- Thoroughly document design to ensure the usability, supportability and maintainability of the developed
- Provide strong and timely support to IVVQ team and Site deployment
Our Candidate Profile:
- 4+ years of hands-on experience and expert knowledge of full web application development lifecycle of scalable
micro-services-based architectures; including tools, best practices, continuous deployment, dependency/complexity management, scale/performance tuning, monitoring, resiliency, etc.
- Strong knowledge of architectural styles and design patterns
- Experience in SCRUM/Agile software development methodologies
- Working experience with ClickHouse, Apache and Nifi is good-to-have
- Experience with virtualization and container and knowledge about Dockers and Kubernetes
- Experience with test automation tools and framework for web application
Amaris Consulting is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to promoting diversity within the workforce and creating an inclusive working environment. For this purpose, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, beliefs, age, marital status, disability or other characteristics.