Marketing Executive - Fitness First Singapore Pte Ltd - 11121768 | JobStreet JobStreet Job search MyJobStreet Company profiles Career advice New Login For employers
Fitness First Singapore Pte Ltd Downtown Core Posted on 14-Nov-23 Apply Now
Fitness First Singapore Pte Ltd Apply Now
- Hybrid Working Arrangements
- Extensive Growth and Learning/Development Opportunities
- Complimentary Island-wide gym membership
Step into a role within our dynamic Marketing team and enjoy the opportunity to be hands-on across all facets, diving into the exciting world of shaping the future of fitness. If you're someone ready to roll up your sleeves, contribute across the board, and play a key role in the future of fitness, you're the ideal candidate we're looking for. Work closely with the Head of Marketing and team, internal and external stakeholders to implement marketing plans in alignment with company guidelines.
Marketing Campaigns & Brand Development
- Create, plan, and execute marketing campaigns, strategies, and budgets.
- Develop and implement marketing plans and calendars, incorporating loyalty programs, email marketing, digital, print, and social media initiatives while ensuring adherence to the brand.
- Collaborate with the in-house creative team and agencies to develop brand assets and collaterals.
- Key liaison to support for all in-club material
- Proactively identify growth opportunities based on market trends, competitive landscapes, and historical performance.
- Contribute to brand development work, including advertising, digital and e-commerce efforts, promotions, creative projects, PR, and event management.
Content Creation and Social Media:
- Drive on-site social media content creation to enhance member engagement and brand presence.
- Support in developing digital and social media content
- Perform day-to-day marketing duties including data insights and marketing analytics
Events, Activations and Partnerships
- Plan and conceptualize member events and tactical activations to drive traffic, retention and sales
- Drive and execute all events from conceptualization to on-site marketing to post event follow up and reporting
- Point of contact with landlords, vendors, agencies, printers, production houses and other communication partners
- Support in A&P related activities from start to end, to include Above-the-Line, Below-the-Line, Digital and In-club collaterals
- Develop and manage strategic partnerships that align with brand and company objectives, from conception to execution.
- To ensure adequate mall presence and constantly drive consideration by working closely with landlords
- Handle any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Collaborate internally with club teams, operations, warehouse and procurement, fitness partners, and other agency collaborators.
- Coordinate externally with service providers, marketing, and agency partners.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a Marketing-related role.
- Proficient in MS Office, Adobe (design experience is a plus), Meta & Google business management platforms, and social media management platforms.
- Detail-oriented, able to multi-task, resourceful, and a can-do attitude with the ability to adapt and problem-solve.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Career Level Junior Executive Qualification Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree Years of Experience 2 years Job Type Full-Time Job Specializations Sales/Marketing , Marketing/Business Dev
We believe that fitness gives people the confidence to go further in life. It takes dedication, guidance and courage, but working at Fitness First is more than a job, it's a choice to give people the expertise and drive to keep them moving forward.
We are proud to be part of Evolution Wellness (EW). EW’s portfolio of globally renowned fitness brands includes Fitness First Asia, Celebrity Fitness, Go Fit, Fire Fitness, Chi Fitness, and Five Elements. EW has 170+ physical locations across Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, and Indonesia. EW currently helps more than 375 thousand people live healthier and more active lives.
At every club around the world, our focus is the same - that every single Fitness First member counts. We strive to provide our members with a ‘boutique gym’ experience usually found in single-gym establishments.
Product & Services
Our clubs offer a wide range of services and facilities including over 1,200 classes a week, personal training and the latest in exercise innovation.
Whatever the motivations are, be it to have more energy to keep up with kids after a long day at work, run a marathon or simply to look and feel better, we will work out a plan to help achieve these goals…and then go beyond.
Additional Company Information