Pfizer Singapore is recruiting permanent employees for manufacturing site expansion of PFIZER ASIA MANUFACTURING PTE LTD (PAMPL) in Singapore
Why Patients Need You
Whether you are involved in the design and development of manufacturing processes for products or supporting maintenance and reliability, engineering is vital to making sure customers and patients have the medicines they need, when they need them. Working with our innovative engineering team, you'll help bring medicines to the world even faster by imagining what’s possible and taking action.
What You Will Achieve
Working with Pfizer’s dynamic engineering team, you will play a critical role in developing and modifying process formulations, methods and controls to meet quality standards. Your production engineering skills will help in recommending and implementing improvements, modifications or additions that will help in solving problems. You will review product requirements in terms of product development compatibility and help Pfizer determine optimum costs and schedules of production.
As a Senior Associate, your knowledge and skills will contribute towards the goals and objectives of the team. Your focus and ability to meet team targets will help in completing critical deliverables. Your innovative use of communication tools and techniques will facilitate in explaining difficult issues and establishing consensus between teams.
It is your hard work and dedication that will make Pfizer ready to achieve new milestones and help patients across the globe.
- Will be responsible for leading product manufacturing campaigns from the start of production, and providing technical supervision with respect to quality and EHS until completion and release of the material.
- Contribute to achieve our vision of being the best in class manufacturing site, producing highest quality products in the safest way.
- Deploy and use the IMEx "way of working" for day to day operations, problem solving, escalations and continuous improvements.
- Develop Manufacturing/Operating Instructions and necessary Standard Operating Procedures
- Develop, maintain and troubleshoot the process control system recipe/Models
- Investigate, report and troubleshoot findings on both quality and EHS related issues observed during manufacturing or during batch record review
- Develop, implement and monitor robust preventive measures for processing issues
- Play a pro-active role in ensuring the site safety and quality standards are adhered to
- Proactively monitor, identify, develop and implement improvements in processes and equipment
- Communicate on a regular basis to the plant personnel on process updates
- Train the process technicians on the process and procedures as required.
- Ensure adherence to approved procedures and update the procedures as required, including the principles and practices of good data management (ALCOA)
- Focus on Safety and GMP Compliance as operationa丨priorities and as performance measures"
- Account able for the Good Data Management and Data integrity understanding and performance.
- Report and investigate actions or behaviors that may negatively impact the desired outcome of the GMP process or activity.
- Own on or more multiple equipment/GMP systems in production and present the system overview with evidence compliance to internal and external auditors.
- Develop courses of action and drive implementation of solutions
- Play an active and impactful role to deliver flawless execution for respective PCTs (e.g. API, MS, 00, Leaders hip, Engineering) by updating performance against metrics, highlighting & resolving issues with appropriate escalations.
- Work with the PCT to identify and drive improvement as per continuous improvement (Cl) goals of the PCT.
- Uphold Pfizer's code of conduct and values
- S enior position is expected to perform coaching role to junior engineers and manage more complex manufacturing and operation issues. He/She is also expected to lead working teams managing projects to support manufacturing processes.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to rive flawless execution. Internal Stakeholder includes:
- Operation - for supporting operation team to meet production targets in cycle time and output
- Supply Chain - for ensuring availability of raw materials for production and supply of finished products to the m arket, for qualification of alternate source of material/consumables
- Quality - for production batch release and production investigation/improvement
- Engineering - for equipment readiness and production investigation/improvement
- EHS - for performing safety review of changes in the manufacturing processes and in safety related investigation
- Technical Services -for product chemistry, process design understanding, production investigation improvement and product transfer
- External Stakeholders: Equipment Vendors and raw material suppliers - for new materials/equipment/consumables sourcing and during process investigation/improvement
- Degree in Engineering, preferably in Chemical Engineering or Degree in Science with Major in Chemistry
- 2-3 years in relevant manufacturing environment (API)
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices and experience in Pharmaceutical environment
- Experience of project orientated admin/cost control/management
- Broad knowledge of theory and principles within a professional discipline or advanced knowledge of specific technical/operational practices
- Strong technical, management and organizational skills
- Good leadership and communication skills
- Relevant pharmaceutical experience
- Experience in automation including DeltaV and equipment validation
- Knowledge of the manufacturing process and equipment, preferably bacterial fermentation and purification processes
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
Pfizer careers are like no other. In our culture of individual ownership, we believe in our ability to improve future healthcare, and potential to transform millions of lives. We’re looking for new talent to join our global community, to unearth new innovative therapies that make the world a healthier place.