Our purpose is to positively impact people’s lives every day in every home around the world! We work very hard to provide our consumers with high-quality, exciting 5-star products that make life easier. We thrive on passion and innovation and are looking for great people, with great ideas, who want to build the next big thing and develop while they do.
The Product Development organization within SharkNinja drives our global product roadmap from concept to shelf through the constant lens of the consumer. We are the “product CEOs,” partnering cross-functionally with almost every other team within the business to drive high consumer satisfaction and business results. We are comprised of individuals from a variety of professional and educational backgrounds, from product marketing managers to consumer-focused engineers – but we all have one thing in common: we’re consistently striving to deliver a 5-star experience for every consumer on every product we bring to market. This is an onsite position based out of our Needham, MA headquarters.
Here are some of the EXCITING things you’ll get to do:
· Your primary focus will be towards developing training methods that target tangible results and evaluate organizational performance to ensure that training is meeting business needs and improving sales promoter and demonstrator performance.
· You will work in partnership with the marketing & product teams to create all training curriculum based on training best practices.
· You will connect with the global training community, to gain insight and best practice on what training tools are required for the future, ensuring what exists now is fit for purpose.
· Responsible for store update and refurbishment programme, working closely with sales and marketing team.
· Lead, control and track all instore POSM executions with 100% delivery of executions instore on time with quality.
· Lead close out reports of all executions with ROI analysis to ensure all activations deliver maximum effectiveness at lowest cost.
· Weekly retail training visits to build engagement and mindshare with retail salespersons.
· Keep up to date with market & industry changes and alert the team of innovation, potential advantages/new opportunities and monitoring competitive activity, and delivering key learnings, thus ensuring competitive trial strategies.
· Supporting New Product Development (NPD) Retail Training. You will rely on the ability to design, develop, and implement an outstanding learning solution.
· You will be crucial to ensuring quality training toolkits are designed and delivered in line with Commercial and NPD launch plans.
· Understand the shopper’s needs through discovery and consultation to identify the appropriate products to address their needs and desires.
· Perform other duties as assigned, support in-store and out of store customer engagement events.
· Responsibilities include preparing monthly Sales promoter and demonstrator sales and payroll reports to the finance department.
REQUIRED ATTRIBUTES & SKILLS:
· Minimum of 4 years of in-person retail selling experience
· Ambitious and self-motivated sales individual who exhibits confidence and professionalism
· Proven track record of successful sales experience, achieving or exceeding quotas
· Ability to work retail hours (standard, peak, holiday) including a minimum of three (3) days/week including every Saturday/Sunday (vacation blackout periods during key peak periods)
· Ability to travel
· Experience in consumer electronics or beauty is considered an asset
· Solid experience designing blended training curriculum
· A good understanding of training principles, methodology, and evaluation
· Knowledge and expertise in using and managing eLearning on Learning management systems
* The salary benchmark is based on the target salaries of market leaders in their relevant sectors. It is intended to serve as a guide to help Premium Members assess open positions and to help in salary negotiations. The salary benchmark is not provided directly by the company, which could be significantly higher or lower.