Job Description - Customer Service Digital Lead (2306150176W)
Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is recruiting for a Customer Service Key Account Representative to be in Saudi Arabia, Jeddah.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer. And our culture is interconnected by the shared values of Our Credo. It’s a culture that celebrates diversity and diverse perspectives. It helps employees achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities.
Customer Service KSA Medical Devices
Summary of the job:
The Customer Service Digital Lead is a strategic role responsible for overseeing customer data analysis, and spearheading initiatives for JNJ customers. This position focuses on leveraging Customer Service data to enhance customer engagement or to provide a most effective service to our customers or Stakeholders, drive business growth, and optimize the CRM system.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Responsible for creating a world-class customer experience by emphasizing excellence in customer service procedures and promoting cooperation, collaboration, and a culture of mutual trust.
· Demonstrates the ability to collaborate with key stakeholders at all levels and across all functional areas, including Sales & Marketing, Quality, Finance, and Supply Chain. Model of the culture of Continuous Improvement and committed to technology and innovation, seeks opportunities to simplify and automate non-added-value tasks to eliminate waste.
· Strong analytic abilities and the capacity to assess enormous quantities of information to reach good conclusions for successful decision making.
· Lead Project, local or regional initiatives that pursue processes’ efficiencies and Customer Experience improvements. Ensure adoption and usage increase of the different solutions.
· Analyze customer data and inquiries to identify trends, patterns, and opportunities for improving customer engagement, satisfaction, and organizational performance.
· Partner with the appropriate teams and stakeholders to assist the implementation of key transformative initiatives in both the commercial and E2E supply chain domains, as well as the local customers' expectations and needs, such as the NUPCO tender requirement.
· Oversee the customer relationship management system, including customization, configuration, and optimization to meet business needs.
· Provide guidance and support to the CSA team in managing customer inquiries, resolving issues, and ensuring timely and accurate responses.
· Monitor and report on key performance indicators related to customer engagement, satisfaction, and CRM system effectiveness.
· Provide training and guidance to team members on CRM system usage, customer data analysis, and best practices in customer relationship management.
· Develop and maintain data quality control measures to ensure accuracy, integrity, and privacy of customer data.
· Administration related to team performance and internal control.
· Coordination of customer surveys management
· Audits coordination
· System control according to duties
· Actively engage in Objectives & Goals of the department
· Be prepared to back-up / join and work in all flows within the department.
· KPI extraction, analysis, and communication. Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly.
· Maintain good product knowledge.
· Respect and work according to and within J&J Business Conduct policy, HCC, SOX, and the J&J Credo
· Diligently fulfill compliance program-related activities and actively participate in relevant meetings.
· Education: Relevant Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Years of Experience: Must have 4+ years' experience in Data Managment
· Solid Order-to-Invoice knowledge has developed with both End Customers and Distributors.
· Strong understanding of Customer care processes and systems
· Excellent leadership and influence skills, able to bring vision to a group and across departments by showing a strong customer service mindset
· Foster a diverse workplace that enables all participants to contribute to their full potential in pursuit of organizational objectives.
· Previous experience in Supply Chain (required) and the Healthcare industry or Consumer Industry (preferred)
· Language: English & Arabic a must
· Relocation availability: No budget available for relocation, willing candidate will have to self-fund this.
· Strong communication & interpersonal skills
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive considerationfor employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin,or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.andEqual Employment Opportunity Posters GINA Supplement.
If you are an individual with a disability, please check ourpage for information on how to request an accommodation.Disability Assistance
* The salary benchmark is based on the target salaries of market leaders in their relevant sectors. It is intended to serve as a guide to help Premium Members assess open positions and to help in salary negotiations. The salary benchmark is not provided directly by the company, which could be significantly higher or lower.