Senior Presales Consultant Oil and Gas (Saudi nationals only)
Full-time IFS Referral Bonus Code: SH Job location: On site
IFS is a billion-dollar revenue company with 5000+ employees on all continents. We deliver award-winning enterprise software solutions throughthe use of embedded digital innovation and a single cloud-based platform to help businesses be their best when it really matters–at the Moment of Service™.At IFS, we're flexible, we're innovative, and we're focused not only on how we can engage with our customers,but on how we can make a real change and have a worldwide impact. We help solve some of society's greatest challenges, fostering a better future through our agility, collaboration, and trust.We celebrate diversity and accept that there are so many different perspectives in this world. As a truly international company serving people from around the globe, we realize that our success is tantamount to the respect we have for those different points of view.By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to be partof a global, diverse environment; you will be joining a winning team with a commitment to sustainability; and a company where we get things done so that you can make a positive impact on the world.We're looking for innovative and original thinkers to work in an environment where you can #MakeYourMoment so that we can help others make theirs.If you want to change the status quo, we'll help you make your moment. Join Team Purple. Join IFS.
Senior Presales Consultant – The Presales Consultant is specialized in working with Oil and Gas customers to define the value that they would derive from investments in IFS Solutions. The Presales Consultant will have a critical role in the IFS organization to support the conception of a unique customer value proposition, driving the development of a supporting business case and being able to evangelize and present the business value to key contacts including C-Level management – internally and externally.
Key expectations: Adopting standardized approaches for value based sales activities on focus Oil&Gas industry. Acting as trusted advisor for customers in Oil & Gas. Supporting development of pipeline build strategies and scale initiatives resulting in increased industry pipeline and revenue. Creating content in pursuit of targeted sales opportunities. Contributing to high-quality business plans which clearly articulate a value proposition and key execution steps.
For this specific role, we require a highly experienced Presales Consultant who will be a key extension of the Middle East Sales Team reporting to the Middle East PreSales Director. This role will work closely with Regional and Global industry experts. The Presales Consultant will be primarily responsible for Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and will be required to support key related to Oil & Gas customer engagements from a coaching/mentoring perspective. There may also be opportunities to engage in other key regional pursuits. This role will also require the Presales Consultant to support Strategic IFS initiatives and Transformational Programmes, e.g. the build and rollout of the Oil & Gas domain expertise and strong relationships within the Oil & Gas community in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
The role would ideally suit a candidate who has been heavily involved in engineering, logistics/sustainability, heavy engineering, asset planning and maintenance within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Participate in product presentations with prospects and customers with a focus on the business value delivered
- Provide relevant domain expertise and context to Oil & Gas focused customer opportunities related to the management and support of key assets
- Provide answers to (architecture / business) questions in a Request for Information (RFI) or a Request for Proposal (RFP)
- Working with the sales organisation to address business needs for the customers
- Work to understand the wider architecture of the customer environment, looking for additional value IFS could add with an extended solution
- Ensure discipline of excellence and passion to every customer engagement
- Support at external and internal customer facing events
- Ensure the successful delivery of Proof of Concepts (POC) is tied to the customers’ success criteria and business initiatives
- Maintain a degree of knowledge of specific IFS products and services including roadmaps and occasional liaison with Product Management.
- Use the knowledge and/or the understanding of the major customers’ requirement to provide and/or propose commercially and viable product/solution improvement feedbacks
- Ensure that a business case or strawman business case is created where possible (Value Engineering)
- Use discovery and questioning skills to ensure any wider issues are understood, for example integration into other customer systems, single sign on concerns, etc.
- Engage in problem solving approaches with clients, run workshops to discover and design creative solutions to problems. This is likely to include a complete system design which includes technology or problems alongside the normal IFS product. Problem solving and solution creation rather than a focus on product delivery.
- Discuss and demonstrate business benefits and value to a customer of a technical solution.
- Translate technical and business requirements into cost-efficient solution for a complete customer problem solve - not just our product
Use financial modelling and terminology used in the creation of business cases both internally and with prospects, clients and partners.
- Lead teams and work with senior stakeholders in customers to help create customer internal business cases, discover problems, design solutions that are complete, not just IFS product - but including wider integration concerns.
- Oversee the qualification and bid management process to ensure that IFS is bidding for business that it can win
- Maintain a strong degree of knowledge of all products and services including roadmaps and regular liaison with Product Management
• Saudi national
• Great communicator. Fluency in English and Arabic
• Calm under pressure, problem solver
• Proven track record of success in Oil & Gas area
Senior Presales Consultant Oil and Gas (Saudi nationals only)
Dammam Saudi Arabia * Full-time