Be the change. Join the world’s most visionary developer.
Red Sea Global (RSG) is showing that there is a better way to positively shape the places we live, work and travel.
We are purpose-driven and committed to people and planet. Our transformative programs are a driving force to achieving Vision 2030, as well as leading the world towards regenerative tourism.
Join RSG and be part of the positive change for Saudi Arabia and the world.
- Digital Marketing Senior Manager – Residential Marketing will develop and implement and manage the digital marketing strategy and leads tactical operations to increase product demand, enhance sales, identify additional sales channels, attract traffic to the company website, and promote an online presence.
- Utilises search engine optimization (SEO) analytics and search engine marketing (SEM) techniques to increase traffic to the website. Leads the development, curation, and deployment of compelling content to attract, engage and retain visitors and promote sales. Employs social media, email, and mobile marketing campaigns.
- Additionally, the Digital Marketing Senior Manager reviews online statistics, marketplace trends, and best practices to optimize online marketing performance. The Senior Marketing Manager will also be responsible for working with 3rd parties that both the sector and brand teams have partnered with to ensure maximum amplification of the sector messaging to target audiences.
- Develop marketing strategy and planning for online advertising campaigns, including SEO, SEM, social media, PPC ads, and video or display ads.
- Plan, manage and implement the digital marketing programme supporting residential sales for the full RSG portfolio of residential properties.
- Determine the company's growth and development strategies for strategic digital assets (website, mobile site, mobile apps, etc.) and ensure the development and business performance of these assets.
- Maintain ownership of all digital channels like Website, mobile apps, social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn and Twitter), messaging channels and payment gateways.
- Manage, coordinate, and administer all web projects/tasks from the conceptual stages through planning, IT development, content, testing, launch, and closure.
- Ensure the technical operability & optimization of the website in coordination with IT.
- Ensure any website integration is implemented and maintained correctly.
- Ensure successful delivery of world-class web usability portals, mobile apps, or online projects. Manage the internal and external digital designers to ensure smooth UI/UX.
- Lead the content marketing team to optimize and amplify high-quality content.
- Manage the media planning and budget management across Search, Display, Retargeting, Social and any additional new channels.
- Develop/Manage digital marketing campaigns and ensure they are executed within the budget and timelines.
- Lead and manage external agencies, ensure business needs and requirements are implemented with high quality and within service level agreements.
- Ongoing web strategy for continued growth - Implement SEM/SEO strategy.
- Manage the email marketing program. Define email calendar plans, segmentation, measurement, and internal communication in the context of the overall marketing plan.
- Maintain the company business locations in Google My Business.
- In collaboration with RSG’s digital marketing team, act as advisor/expert for the company in terms of digital platforms and relationship marketing including industry best practices and trends.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Manage the Senior Management expectations and ensuring the Residential Development and Marketing Departments objectives are met.
- Recognize the newest trends and technologies affecting the industry.
- Operate with the team to brainstorm new and innovative growth plans.
- Manage the digital marketing budget and procurement process including costs allocated to agencies and ensure spend levels are maintained within corporate guidelines.
Policies, Systems, Processes, Procedures, Standards and Reports
- Follow all relevant functional policies, processes, standard operating procedures, and instructions to ensure that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
- Assist in the preparation of accurate and timely functional MIS statements and reports to meet corporate and functional requirements, policies, and standards.
Safety, Quality & Environment
- Apply safety, quality and environmental management policies, procedures, and controls to ensure employee safety, legislative compliance, delivery of high-quality products/service and a responsible environmental attitude.
- Contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of department’s systems, processes and practices considering ‘international best practice’, improvement of business processes, cost reduction and productivity improvement.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing.
- 8+ years' experience in digital marketing or related field.
- Excellent understanding of different social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Excellent knowledge of HTML, and CSS.
- Google Data Analytics Professional Certificate.
- Capable of resolving escalated issues arising from operations and requiring coordination with other departments.
- Exceptional analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Time and project management skills, including the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Up to date on the newest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
For more information about Red Sea Global, visit:
- Website: https://www.redseaglobal.com/en
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ySGZwubomw
- Twitter: @TheRedSeaGlobal