Job Title: QA/QC Welding Inspector
Working Location: Saudi Arabia ( Al Jubail )
Company: Leading Contracting Company
Job Type: Short term Visa for 6 Month & Extendable
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced QA/QC Welding Inspector with CSWIP 3.1 certification to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the quality and integrity of welding processes in our projects within the oil and gas sector. This role is crucial to maintaining the high safety and quality standards that our clients expect.
• Weld Inspection: Perform comprehensive welding inspections in accordance with industry standards, codes, and specifications (e.g., ASME, API, AWS), ensuring the quality of welding processes and materials.
• Quality Control: Monitor and verify that welding procedures are being executed correctly and are in compliance with project specifications. Identify defects and non-conformities and suggest corrective actions.
• Documentation: Maintain detailed records of welding procedures, inspections, and non-conformance reports (NCRs). Prepare inspection reports and documentation for clients and management.
• Material Inspection: Conduct inspections of materials and ensure their compliance with project requirements. Verify material certifications and traceability.
• Safety Compliance: Ensure that all welding activities are carried out in compliance with safety regulations and best practices, promoting a safe working environment.
• Welding Procedure Qualification: Assist in the qualification of welding procedures and welder performance qualifications (WPQR and WPS) and ensure they meet industry standards and client specifications.
• Team Collaboration: Collaborate with project managers, engineers, and other stakeholders to resolve welding-related issues, ensure project goals are met, and support continuous improvement efforts.
• CSWIP 3.1 certification or equivalent (e.g., AWS Certified Welding Inspector). (preferably BE OR Diploma in Mechanical Engineers)
• Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience in welding inspection, preferably in the oil and gas sector.
• Thorough understanding of welding processes, materials, and codes/standards (e.g., ASME, API, AWS).
• Strong knowledge of NDT (Non-Destructive Testing) methods and interpretation.
• Excellent communication and report-writing skills.
• Proficient in the use of inspection tools and equipment.
• Safety-conscious with a commitment to maintaining high safety standards
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Disclaimer: Naukrigulf.com is only a platform to bring jobseekers & employers together. Applicants are advised to research the bonafides of the prospective employer independently. We do NOT endorse any requests for money payments and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. We also recommend you visit Security Advice for more information. If you suspect any fraud or malpractice, email us at email@example.com
* The salary benchmark is based on the target salaries of market leaders in their relevant sectors. It is intended to serve as a guide to help Premium Members assess open positions and to help in salary negotiations. The salary benchmark is not provided directly by the company, which could be significantly higher or lower.