Reviews all received cases and thoroughly examines enclosed reports to refer them to the concerned Department.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
1. Discusses received cases with the consultants in and out the Hospitals/ Medical entities to expedite the acceptance process.
2. Determines further care or facilitates the discharge of patients in coordination with treating Physician and other departments.
3. Meets with patients to discuss case details and clarify the rejection reasons.
4. Reviews and identifies the final guarantor for each referred patient (Governmental, Insurance, Embassies, and Self-pay) and connects each case to the revenue system.
5. Reviews all received radiology and Pathology reports.
6. Participates in modifying and improving the Patient Acceptance workflow as needed.
Graduate from an accredited Medical School (MD) is required.
Five (5) years of related experience is required.
- Four (4) years as Patient Acceptance Physician, or (Grade 10) related experince is required.
- Average of annual performance appraisal at least (3.5) for the last four (4) years.One hundred (100) hours of cumulative continued medical education [CME].
- Including three (3) years of experience in Physician position is preferred.
- Current Registration from country of origin and Saudi Commission for Health Specialties (SCHS) is required.