Bachelor of Commerce(Commerce), Bachelor of Business Administration(Management)
Knowledge and Experience
Project Finance Manager will be responsible for Corporate Governance, and Legislative compliance in all financial matters.
The Finance manager shall have extensive experience in the financial and commercial processes of Facilities Management organization and/or Key Account Manager experience of a client facing Financial/Commercial organization.
• Management of and responsibility for the delivery of the finance function, Responsibilities of the finance function include, but are not limited to:
• Financial reporting on the Project and the Service Providers being Managed by the Project Finance Manager.
• Accounts payable
• Accounts receivable
• Treasury / banking
• Cash management
• Tax accounting
• Asset accounting
• Oversight of Payroll, including Monthly Remittances
• Interface with Project Controls
• Coordination of Audits
• Direct point of contact for all financial matters
• Interface with client finance personnel as necessary
• Ensures application of all applicable IFRS accounting standards and provides guidance in relation to application of IFRS;
• Responsible for development, approval and implementation of financial policies and procedures in line with SNCL corporate governance
• Responsible for the generation and review of financial statements. Participates with leadership team in review of financial statements and other financial reports as required.
Qualification & Requirements:
• BSc+ Over 15 years experience OR MSc+ Over 10 years experience.
• ACCA Qualification
• Degree shall be from a Recognized University; and membership of chartered institution
• Strong presentation, organizational and problem-solving skills.
• Required: Read, Write and converse in English with clear natural sound.
Disclaimer: Naukrigulf.com is only a platform to bring jobseekers & employers together. Applicants are advised to research the bonafides of the prospective employer independently. We do NOT endorse any requests for money payments and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. We also recommend you visit Security Advice for more information. If you suspect any fraud or malpractice, email us at email@example.com
* The salary benchmark is based on the target salaries of market leaders in their relevant sectors. It is intended to serve as a guide to help Premium Members assess open positions and to help in salary negotiations. The salary benchmark is not provided directly by the company, which could be significantly higher or lower.