Atkins are looking for a Lead Aviation Architect in Riyadh & Jeddah, KSA.
You will join a group of passionate industry experts within an already well-established team. For those individuals that are capable and motivated, we aim to provide an environment offering opportunities for your development and growth as well as providing you with support in formulating your career ambitions.
Therefore, if you want to be stimulated intellectually, to challenge yourself professionally and be part of a dynamic team, we would like to hear from you.
1. Develop and design aviation-related projects: The Lead Aviation Architect is responsible for leading and managing the design and development of aviation-related projects, including airports, aviation facilities, and other infrastructure.
2. Oversee project timelines and budgets: The Lead Aviation Architect ensures that projects are completed within specified timelines and budgets by overseeing the work of project teams and coordinating with contractors and other stakeholders.
3. Ensure compliance with regulations: The Lead Aviation Architect ensures that all aviation-related projects comply with regulatory requirements and safety standards, such as those set by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA).
4. Collaborate with stakeholders: The Lead Aviation Architect collaborates with other architects, engineers, contractors, and clients to ensure that projects meet their needs and expectations.
5. Manage project teams: The Lead Aviation Architect manages project teams, assigning tasks and ensuring that team members have the resources they need to complete their work.
6. Perform research and stay up-to-date: The Lead Aviation Architect performs research and stays up-to-date with developments in the aviation industry, including changes in regulations, new technologies, and emerging trends.
7. Provide guidance and mentorship: The Lead Aviation Architect provides guidance and mentorship to junior architects and other team members, helping to develop their skills and expertise.
8. Communicate with clients and stakeholders: The Lead Aviation Architect communicates regularly with clients and other stakeholders, providing updates on project progress and addressing any concerns or issues that arise.
Overall, the Lead Aviation Architect plays a crucial role in the design and development of aviation-related projects, ensuring that they are completed safely, efficiently, and to the highest standards of quality.
12+ years of relevant industry experience Bachelor’s degree in Architecture International work experience with Middle East background preferred
SNC Lavalin's Atkins business is one of the largest multidisciplinary, multi sector engineering design consultancies in the world and is part of the SNC Lavalin Group.
As one of the world’s most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies with a leading track record in the defence sector, Atkins are ideally placed to respond to this market. We have a broad establishment and proud, 50 year history throughout the Middle East region.
We provide a full range of design, engineering and project management services for buildings, transportation and other infrastructure programmes.
Atkins in the Middle East now employs around 2,000 staff serving Gulf clients across all market sectors from offices in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Doha, Dubai, Jeddah, Kuwait City, Manama, Muscat, Riyadh, and Sharjah.
Rewards and Benefits
We offer an excellent package which includes:
· A competitive salary
· Medical and life insurance cover.
· Company gratuity scheme.
· Discretionary bonus scheme.
· Annual flight allowance to point of origin.
SNC-Lavalin is committed to eliminating discrimination and encouraging diversity amongst our workforce. We aim to provide quality and fairness for all job applicants and employees and not to discriminate on grounds of gender, marital status, age, race, ethnic origin, religious conviction or disablement. We oppose all forms of unlawful treatment and discrimination.
Our aim is for the company to be representative of all sections of society and that each employee feels respected and able to give their best. We are committed to a policy of treating all our employees and job applications equally.
We pursue this commitment by:
Having clear and concise procedures and guidelines for both line managers and employees to ensure policies are fully understood and implemented;
Complying with the relevant employment legislation and codes of practice;
Ensuring that all existing employees, potential employees, colleagues and customers are treated equally and with respect;
Ensuring that the workplace is an environment free from discrimination, harassment, victimisation and bullying regardless of an individual’s gender, marital status, age, race, ethnic origin, religious conviction or disablement;
Making all decisions relating to recruitment, selection or promotion according to the employees’ ability.
* The salary benchmark is based on the target salaries of market leaders in their relevant sectors. It is intended to serve as a guide to help Premium Members assess open positions and to help in salary negotiations. The salary benchmark is not provided directly by the company, which could be significantly higher or lower.