Management of the organization´s physical assets and infrastructure such as buildings, equipment and utilities to ensure their efficient and effective operation. Help to reduce costs, improve productivity and enhance safety and functionality of the overall office.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities, Key Responsibilities:
Knowledge and abilities:
- Three years of experience in similar positions
- Full time employee
- English intermediate level
- Customer service orientation, communication skills, proactiveness, decision making, problem solving, teamworking, leadership.
- Facilities vendor´s contract supervision.
- Supplies stock control & procurement process of the area.
- Ensure high level of office operations & services.
- Asset management.
- Office occupancy management.
- Customers satisfaction: meet the needs of employees, tenants, or visitors, by providing a clean, comfortable, and functional environment, ensuring compliance with corporate global policies.
- Supervision of the Facilities team (Receptionist and Facilities Coordinator) and their responsibilities, ensuring they have the correct training and tools to achieve their goals.
- Update and maintain Facilities local handbook, ensuring compliance with global and regional guidelines.
- Cost and expenses management (including POs elaboration and approval, invoices registering, payment tracking, etc.)
- Monthly reports of the team performance and office results.
- Organization of internal events of the company.
- Global campaign implementations in the office.
- internal communications and intranet of the office. Referent to Facilities only.
- Continuous improvement: evaluate and improve the performance of the facility, processes, and systems to ensure they meet the changing needs of the business.
Key Relationships and Department Overview:
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or handicap, disability, or any other legally protected statu
0:00 / 3:52
Founded in 1993, Trafigura is one of the largest physical commodities trading groups in the world. At the heart of global supply, Trafigura connects the world with the vital resources it needs. Through our Oil & Petroleum Products, Metals and Minerals, and Power and Renewables divisions, we deploy infrastructure, skills and a global network to move commodities from where they are plentiful to where they are needed most, forming strong relationships that make supply chains more efficient, secure and sustainable.
Trafigura also owns and operates a number of industrial assets including a majority share of global multi-metals producer Nyrstar and fuel storage and distribution company Puma Energy; and joint ventures Impala Terminals, a port and logistics provider, and Nala Renewables, a power and renewable energy investment and development platform. With over 1,000 shareholders, Trafigura is owned by its employees and employs over 13,000 people working in 48 countries.