At Alight, we believe a company’s success starts with its people. It’s why we’re so driven to connect passion with purpose.Our team’s expertise in human insights and cloud technology,allowscompaniesand employees around the world to transform and thrive.
With a competitive total rewards package, continuing education and training and tremendous potential with a growing global organization, Alight is the perfect place to put your passion to work.
HABILIDADES Y COMPETENCIAS
- Buen manejo de PC y paquete Office (Excel principalmente)
- Fuerte orientación de servicio al cliente
- Excelente Habilidad de comunicación
- Confidencialidad y ética profesional
- Resolución de problemas
- Proveer ayuda a la Gerencia incluyendo entrenamientos
- Motivar los miembros del equipo
- Atención de consultas vía telefónica e email
- Identificar, investigar y resolver problemas / dudas de los clientes
- Seguimiento y analisis de casos que no han sido resueltos inmediatamente
- Registros de llamadas, reportes e informes
- Diversas funciones administrativas adicionales, según sea necesario o asignado
- Data entry- carga y control d novedades
- Experiencia en Customer Service (banca, retail, ventas, etc.)
- Estudiantes de recursos humanos, relaciones laborales, etc (Deseable)
- Portugues avanzado (excluyente)
- Ingles Avanzado (excluyente)
- Disponibilidad full-time
Join our team. Because transformation takes a workforce. Learn more at careers.alight.com.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Alight believesdiversityshould be visible, valued, and sustained throughout the organization. And we’re committed to enabling an inclusive culture of belonging that engages all colleagues and grows the diversity of our talent to proudly represent the clients and communities we serve.
As an affirmative action employer,we adhere to the principles of equal employment opportunity in the workplace as defined in our diversity policy statement.
Diversity Policy Statement
Alight does not discriminate against anyone based on sex, gender, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital or domestic partner status, citizenship, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristics or conduct covered by federal, state or local law. In addition, we take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, disabled persons, disabled veterans and other covered veterans.
Alight provides reasonable accommodations to the known limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants for employment with disabilities and sincerely held religious beliefs, practices and observances, unless doing so would result in undue hardship. Applicants for employment may request a reasonableaccommodation/modificationby contacting his/her recruiter.
Authorization to work in the Employing Country
Applicants for employment in the country in which they are applying (Employing Country) must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the Employing Country and with Alight.
Note, this job description does not restrict management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.